Stress relief

DREAM, AN ONESHOT COLLECTION.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is dedicated to my meme friend, @byunxaeri on twitter. No, this is not . HAHAH. word count: 1822.

“Good job, EXO!” The PD announces as they wrap up their final shooting for their music bank stage.

Baekhyun heaves a sigh of relief, exhausted from the many takes they had been taking since the early hours of the morning. That all changes, when he finally sees her emerging from her waiting room dressed in her performance outfit. A wide grin forms on his lips as he eyes her from head to toe, his heart bursting with pride and adoration for his girlfriend.

She looks amazing.

It was almost as though it was their first meeting all over again. Taeyeon never fails to make his heart beat this fast.

Taeyeon busies herself with fixing her in-ear, nervously waiting for SNSD’s cue to get on stage. That all changes, when she sees him watching from afar. She mirrors the grin on his lips, amused to have caught him staring at her yet again. She finds it extremely cute. Her members for staring, but she simply shrugs her shoulders because they should be used to it by now.

“SNSD, please get on stage!” The PD announces again, urging the girls up. Before they make their way up, they do final touch ups for their makeup. Every member but Taeyeon does this, however. Instead, she makes her way over to her boyfriend.

“You look like you had fun,” She laughs, dabbing a tissue over his sweaty face. He simply chuckles as he lets her do it, nodding as he watches her. He fixes one of her curls back into place, smiling proudly because of how beautiful his girl is.

“Always, baby. Have fun up there too.”

She emits a soft chuckle before tip-toeing to kiss his cheek, rushing off after to join her members on stage. And she leaves him standing there, completely love-struck yet again.

Suho snaps him out of his trance by slapping him on the back, which in return results to a very very irritated Byun Baekhyun, who only wants to spend time with his girlfriend.

 

On stage, the girls have taken at least 3 cuts in a span of an hour. They were determined to perfect this stage, since it was their first comeback stage in 2 years. This meant a lot to them.

Taeyeon observes the pre-recording carefully, making sure to keep in mind any previous mistakes that she might have made so that she can improve herself even more for the next recording. Her members are touching up their makeup again, drinking up too since they had used up so much of their energy for the earlier takes.

“I’m pretty sure we’re getting way too old for dancing,” Sooyoung says jokingly.

The members laugh and nod their heads in agreement. Taeyeon watches her members and laugh along. 10 years in the industry, yet it only feels like they had just debuted. Earlier that morning, all 8 of them were extremely nervous for this stage. But now, they have finally felt that joyous feeling of being back on stage. Sure, all of them have had solo schedules in the past year. But being a complete 8 on stage was different. The girls exchange glances, the smiles on their lips never fading. It felt like home. Taeyeon knows that this is what she wants to keep doing for the rest of her life. And she knows that Baekhyun will always be there to support her every step of the way, by her side.

Backstage in EXO’s waiting room, Baekhyun has his eyes on the monitor as he watches the 8 girls on stage performing on stage. But his vision always falls on that one girl. His girl, specifically. He watches in awe as she flawlessly performs on stage, belting out the notes perfectly. But he starts to worry after the first few takes, hoping that she is okay since they all look exhausted. He gets up from his seat on the sofa, telling the other members that he wants to take a walk before he leaves the room.

He makes his way to the stage area, standing at the side quietly so he does not disrupt the flow of movement among the stage staff, but at the same time getting a good view of his girl. He crosses his arms as he monitors the screen, his eyes occasionally flickering up to the stage when it is Taeyeon’s lines. There was definitely a huge difference between watching her up-close, rather than watching her from a television screen. From the screen, she looks beautiful. But the screen will never co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter