Practicing.

DREAM, AN ONESHOT COLLECTION.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain was heavy in the afternoon and unfortunately for me, Baek wasn't home.

He hadn't been able to get much rest at all lately because of his constant practices for exo's comeback, and sometimes he'd even schedule his own practices in the practice room just so he could perfect every dance move in the choreography.

Every morning was the same, I woke up to the other side of our bed empty. He'd come home around 2 in the morning, and leave at 4 a few hours later. I couldn't stop worrying about him. I decided to bring him lunch, so I got off the couch and went to the kitchen to prepare a simple lunch for him. 


I drove to the SM building, and it was packed with fans.

Damn it, I thought to myself.

With a sigh, I took everything I needed and quickly left the car, hiding my face as I entered the building. I could hear some fans screaming, "baekyeon hwaiting!" And that definitely made my day. Knowing that the fans supported us made me extremely overjoyed.

I got into the lift and pressed the button for the fourth floor, which the practice room was located at. I hummed a soft tune to one of their new songs and smiled to myself, knowing that Byun Baekhyun was mine and I didn't need to share him.

Well actually.. maybe with the fans.

 
I dashed out the moment the lift doors opened, the urge to see him was getting to me. I walked to the practice room to find the door closed and soft singing coming from inside. I smiled as I stood outside it for a moment before knocking on the door. 

"Baek?" I said, slowly turning the knob, only to find a preoccupied Baekhyun wri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter