My Light.

DREAM, AN ONESHOT COLLECTION.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"B-baek..?" Taeyeon stuttered, carefully walking through the dark house alone in search of her husband.

The power had just gone off, and both of them were in separate rooms. Taeyeon's heart started beating faster than usual, frightened by the sudden darkness enveloping her. She carefully palmed her surroundings, making sure that she wasn't bumping into anything with sharp edges or made of glass.

On the other hand, Baekhyun was just as lost as his wife was. Just a moment ago, he was happily playing with his son in their master bedroom, when the lights had gone off. Confused, he carried the young boy in his arms and began to venture down the dark hallway, using his phone's flashlight feature to guide him along. He was about to call Taeyeon ― only to realize that she had left her phone in their bedroom when she went to bake. With a frown, he could only sigh. He knew how afraid Taeyeon was of the dark, and he could just imagine how frightened his petite wife was because of the power outage.
 

Taeyeon hadn't realize how much time had passed since she started wandering around the house aimlessly, desperately trying to find even the slightest bit of light to help her find her bearings. Unfortunately for her, she was alone.

"Tae..?" Baekhyun said, climbing down the steps carefully with his young son clinging onto him tightly, both equally confused by what had happened. Just then, they heard a soft noise coming from somewhere in the dark living room. The boy jumped, but his father had now wrapped both his arms around him protectively, determined to keep his son safe. Baekhyun was frightened yet confused. Why was he scared when it was just a power outage?

Taeyeon was frightened by the sudden whisper of someone else. Was it a ghost? Was it a murderer? Was it an alien? A million thoughts ran through her mind, yet she could only think of how Baekhyun would've been her hero at this time of distress.

Baekhyun carefully walked deeper into the living room, carefully taking a step at a time as he shined his phone's flashlight into the kitchen. He frowned when he realized that Taeyeon wasn't there. Where could she have gone? He sighed beginning to walk in another direction when suddenly, another body bumps into him. He lets out a soft squeal in surprise, only to realize who that was. To his relief, it was Taeyeon.

"Tae? Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter