Oh, I love you.

DREAM, AN ONESHOT COLLECTION.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Am I even supposed to add this in? Man…….” Baekhyun muttered to himself as he read the instructions on the back of the packet of pancake mix he was holding. He was supposed to surprise Taeyeon with a breakfast in bed, or was trying to, at least. He rested his palm against his forehead, a little devastated with the progress he was making. This was not how he had planned for things to go. He squinted at the directions of the instructions again, carefully reading it line by line, but nothing seemed to make sense. After all, he was never really good with reading instructions.

After a while of thinking, he decided to pour everything into a bowl and mix it with whatever ingredients it stated. It was just pancakes, right? How bad could it be? Oh, was he wrong. After pouring some batter onto the pan, he wondered why the pancakes weren't as fluffy and big as the ones that were on the packaging of it, until his gaze fell on the bottle of baking powder that was still unopened on the bench. "Damn! I swear, why is this so hard?" He mumbled, teeth gritted from the frustration he was feeling.

"Baek..?" Taeyeon mumbled as she peered into the kitchen, a soft gasp escaping her lips as she saw how messy it was. Baekhyun was extremely flustered, and let out an embarrassed chuckle as he switched the fire off and whisked the bowl of batter again.

"Wanted to surprise you."  He said with a genuine smile, something that Taeyeon loved to see. She chucked softly and walked to his side, pressing her lips to his cheek. She absolutely adored this man, how he would go out of his way just to impress her, even if things didn't go right.

"Didn't go as planned, huh?" She laughed, glancing at the pancake that was now in the trash. He nodded and she simply chuckled.

"Kinda need help now. It's too hard, I can't do it." Baekhyun said, a small pout forming on his lips as he encircled his arms around her petite waist. Taeyeon prodded his lips with her finger, giggling when he playfully tried to bite it. He was so adorable, how could she resist?

"Alright. But you owe me, and next time, you're giving me a proper meal in bed. Understood?" The male nodded almost immediately, bringing a smile to Taeyeon's face. She pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter