We're alright.

DREAM, AN ONESHOT COLLECTION.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: married life baekyeon, heh.   

"Good morning, Taeyeon."

I smiled. I could never get tired of hearing his voice. He had his arms wrapped around me tightly, head resting right behind mine as he ran his fingers through my hair. God, I love him.

"Good morning, Baek."

I said with the obvious tone of happiness in my voice as I replied almost instantly. It was about a month since we've been married, nearly two years since we've been engaged, and about 4 years since we started dating. I'm so in love with him - I don't think I'll ever stop. The fans couldn't accept us dating during the first year. Hate comments, insults, death threats, you name them. But somehow.. it all stopped. I wasn't sure why but damn was I happy. I wasn't sure if I could hold on any longer back then.

Still deep in my own thoughts, I didn't notice him shifting my body to face his until he pressed his lips against mine. I chuckled and kissed him back without any hesitation, slowly wrapping my arms around his body to pull him closer, feeling his warm chest against me. I pulled away to admire his handsome facial features. I could literally do that for hours and not get tired doing so.

"How're you feeling? Are you okay? Did the baby kick you again?" He asked worriedly, caressing my cheek with his thumb as he smiled softly.

"I'm fine, I'm good! Don't worry. The baby didn't do anything last night." Ah, the perks of pregnancy. Did I mention how cute he was when he was worried about me? I loved every bit of him. His smile, his timidness, his laugh, his personality, his looks and his constant worry for me. He made me so happy.

"That's good then, you know how much I worry for you. Especially now with the baby and all, I'll be twice as worried - " he said, laughing loudly afterwards. See! His laugh. God, he's so cute. I wouldn't have wanted this any other way. Everything then was so.. Perfect. Like everything for us was meant to be. And I choose to believe that it was - that he and i were meant for each other, that fate brought us together.

"I love you."
"I love you, too. Byun Taeyeon."

I grinned instantly when I heard him say my name. Byun Taeyeon. It had a nice ring to it, and I love it very much so. Mrs Byun, Byun Taeyeon, Byun Baekhyun's. I was the luckiest woman alive. It's not everyday that someone like him comes along and instantly changes your life.

I took his hand in mine and held on tightly, lacing my fingers with his as I grinned. I love him so much. More than I love myself. I couldn't emphasize how much I did because it was too much. Just as I was about to lean in to steal a quick peck from his lips, I Got A Boy blasted throughout the house. So that was his ringtone. I laughed and poked his chest, before motioning for him to pick up his phone.

He sat up and took his phone, glancing at the caller ID before glancing at me. I blinked back at him and nodded, signaling for him to answer it. he complied and got off the bed. however, just before he got off, I managed to get a glance of the caller ID.

Soyeon...?

Why was he calling Soyeon? Who was she? Why was Soyeon even calling him? How in the world did this Soyeon girl even get his number? I worriedly got off the bed and went to the bathroom to refresh myself. Maybe I'll stop overthinking by then.

But I didn't. Repeated thoughts came to my mind and I couldn't get it out of my head. Were they.. no, they weren't. maybe they were. but what if they really are.. I sighed and made my way to the living room but I couldn't find baekhyun. where is he? I looked around in all the rooms. He's not there. Just then I heard muffled l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter