4.

30/01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm taking you home Kyungsoo, you seriously don't look well," I said as the sun finished rising.

He lifts his head off my chest and ran his hand down my arm, stopping at my elbow, "Honestly I'm fine Kai."

I shake my head at him, and tug his hand, "Come on, let me take care of you for once."

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, pressing the flowers into my hands gently. I take them in my hand, the stems were still wet with small dew drops which made my gloves damp. I pull Kyungsoo forward, the grass was still damp too, with dew, just like the flowers, as we find the gravel path. I look over my shoulder at him. The shadows from the trees painted patterns onto his skin. This was unusual for him, him being tired and warn out, so I had good reason to be worried, even if it annoyed him. Kyungsoo was probably the most active out of the two of us, he went out jogging each and every day. I tried to pick up dancing again, but training was too expensive and we couldn't afford it, we were just getting by on my crap wages from the company I work under. Kyungsoo wanted to work, he had a job before, one with good pay, but then the company moved to another country and sacked most of the staff, Kyungsoo being one of them. He tried looking for another job, but he had no luck. But money isn't the most important thing, what's most important is that me and Kyungsoo are happy and healthy, no amount of money beat that.

I twisted the key in the lock of our apartment door and pushed the door open. The lounge we stood in was still a little dark, but the sunlight bounced off the walls from the window, lighting up the room a little. I find Kyungsoo behind me, he rubbed his eyes tiredly and yawned. His breathing had slowed down a lot more compared to earlier, so I felt a some relief bubble up inside of me.

"Hey," He glances at me. "Go to bed Soo, I'll be there in a minute," I instructed, making sure not to sound harsh.

Kyungsoo nodded his head, opening his mouth to argue, but decided agains

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter