2.

30/01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kai-ah," I heard his voice. "Kai, come on, wake up."

A couple of months ago I moved into Kyungsoo's flat, and every morning he'd wake up before me. That day I met him in the hospital, we just clicked, and now here we are. That was about seven months ago, I'm still not fully recovered, I have to take medication every morning for a whole year, and every so often I had to go to a counciling session. When I first came out of the hospital, Kyungsoo helped me. He'd visit me in my parent's house and he'd distract me from my troubles, or if I was feeling depressed he'd always find a way to make me smile. My parents, especially my mum, were an emotional train wreck back then. My mum made sure either herself or my father were with me all the time when I lived there, I had near to no freedom. I can understand that they were scared for me, and they wanted to protect me, but it was rediculous, a 21 year old guy having his parents watch over him 24/7. Kyungsoo could see how frustrated I was getting with it, so he offered me a room in his flat, I took the offer straight away. Soon after we fell in love. It was as simple as that really. We weren't special, we were just us, which was special enough to me. And to think, if that teacher had not found me, I would've died. I'd never have met Kyungsoo, and my parents would've been broken from my doing.

"Aish Kai," I felt Kyungsoo's smaller hands rest on my shoulders. "You're such a lazy !" A smile played onto my lips and I opened my eyes. I met Kyungsoo's wide eyes, which were staring down at me.

"I'm afraid I have to say that you are wrong hyung!" I said as Kyungsoo slipped his hand into mine.

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow at me, "Why's that then?"

I try to look at him seriously, "There's two reasons actually," I held two fingers up as I spoke those words. "One, waking up at the time you do is inhuman, and impossible unless you're crazy. And two, I need my beauty sleep duh!" I said the last point with a teasing grin and Kyungsoo chuckled at me.

"Kai, you don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter