1.

30/01
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Last year everything stared falling apart around me, and even now I don't know how to repair it as it seemed to be getting worse each second. There was no way I could fix it. I started university last year, and I was doing exceedingly well. I was happy, so were my parents, my life was as good as it could get I suppose, but that's where I found out that I was wrong. It changed, and I found out how dark my once bright life could get. It's crazy how someone's life can change so quickly.

  It all started with one simple comment, which spiraled into a disaster. One person in my class mentioned how my skin was a little darker compared to all the other students, because that is all it takes, just one person to make you want to hide away forever, or maybe even wish something worse on yourself. All the others picked up on my slightly darker skin and started joking about it, even my friends. I played along each time, pretending I was okay with it, but really, I was far from okay. Each day the comments would become harsher and harsher, and I ended up trying to hide away. I hid in my dorm on free periods, sometimes I'd miss lessons because I couldn't bring myself to face the world. My friends eventually abandoned me too, when I was most vunerable, I had no one.

 People would try to seperate themselves from me, laughing at me from a distance, I hated it, but I didn't say anything to anyone, I was to scared of what they could do to me. Some people started throwing pieces of food, or paper at me, they told me that I should clean up the mess, and so I did, each time. I remember one night, in my dorm, I cried myself to sleep. That was the night that I received my first death threat. I didn't know that that problem would get as serious as that, but I suppose that is people for you. I was also unaware of how much this had really hurt me up until that moment. I wanted to drown in my tears if I were to be honest. I felt worthless, I didn't see any point in me being alive, I was only wasting space for a better person.

 Each and every night more and more death threats came, and I'm not going to lie, they honestly scared the hell out of me. I just wanted one person to show me love, or friendship at this point, I wanted someone to tell me it was going to be okay, but I didn't have that. I felt like I was trapped in a cage, in a dark room. All I could see and hear was the negative comments, there was no light shining through the darkness of those negative comments. I was a wreck, my heart hurt badly, I didn't want to do it anymore. I had no options left, and soon I was going to die, I decided that it was the only way I could be happy again, when I finally take my last breath, when I was gone from the face of this earth. The only way I could get some break from the heartache was to drown out the feelings with alcohol. It was a stupid mistake, I know. I didn't think as I downed those bottles of alcohol. Never before had I drunk so, after that one night, I decided to never drink again. My head was in agony, and I cried for what must've been the millionth time. I couldn't think straight, my mind was spinning, I swear I was going insane. I thought then, would there actually be anyone who would care if I died? Would there be anyone crying as they got told I had died? Would there be anyone at my funeral? Would it matter to someone? I was all by myself now, no one would care.

 I thought it couldn't get any worse than this, but I was wrong. People can be beyond cruel sometimes. 

 It was just after my last lecture of the day, and I was heading to the dance studio on the ground floor. I needed something to replace the drinking, so I turned to dancing. When I danced, I could just let go of everything, and it would just be me and the music. I was tired, but I always had some energy inside of me for d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter