Nine

The Beauty In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE

 

 

Next day Siwon told me he had to do something important with his cousin Eunhyuk so he would come in the afternoon. I didn´t want to ask about it so I just consented. I also had to buy new clothes for the couples party of tomorrow so I asked Donghae to accompany me with the shopping. I bought a new shirt and tie but what got my attention was some y underwear. The first thing that came to my mind was Siwon. He definitely would get crazy of lust. I smirked and I bought it without hesitation.

Oh God! What have you done to me Siwon!

oOo

After lunch, Siwon and Eunhyuk arrived very secretive. I noticed that Siwon brought a bandage on his arm. I got curious and I immediately asked.

“Siwon, what happened to your arm?” – I asked, worried.

Siwon and Eunhyuk looked at each other and smiled.

“Yuo are going to be touched with what Siwon did…or maybe angry” – Eunhyuk said and then he left searching for Donghae.

“Don´t tell me you had another fight…”

“It´s not that, Beauty. Are you curious, right? – he said and took off his bandage slowly and gently – look at this”

When he took off the bandage I could see another tattoo with the name of BEAUTY on the lower part of his arm near his wrist. It was still fresh and very visible for the rest to see it. He is a damn crazy!

“Do you like it?” – he asked me when he saw my astonished face.

“I´m impressed…I don´t know what to say…did it hurt? You are a damn mad, Siwon…did you know it?”

“I wanted everybody know that I belong to you”

“But that is forever, Siwon…”

“Like you and I, my Beauty…we will be together till the end”

Then he kissed me passionately. I was touched by his gesture. He always surprises me with everything he does. I love this man so badly!

oOo

We arrived to the couples party early. Siwon didn´t stop complimenting me for the way I looked. He wanted to have the moment he saw me but I told him to let it once we came back home because I wanted to give him a naughty surprise with my new and y underwear. I wanted to have with him too before coming to the party but I had to control myself. Donghae and Eunhyuk were waiting for us outside the house… It was a hard decision indeed.

Once in the party, Siwon entwined hands with me and grabbed my waist possessively the whole night. He wanted to show that I was his to everybody. I just let him without complaining. I love his possessive side, especially when the girls were looking at him every time. I was jealous definitely!

“I feel the luckiest man in the world now. Everybody is looking at you in the party. You look so beautiful and y. I´ll punch every man or woman who wants to get close to you” – Siwon said kissing my fingers gently.

“You are kidding, right? Nobody will steal me away from you. Trust me…You are the only one who have me in body and soul. Let them look…I only belong to you”

He smiled at me.

“Of course I´m joking, Beauty. I will never punch a woman but maybe a man if he dares to touch you – he sighed deeply and continued – I also belong to you, only to you”

“You know that I´m deeply and crazily in love with you, right? I love every part of you Choi Siwon. I´m desperately in love with you” – I said and he showed me his beautiful dimpled smile that kills me every time. I couldn´t help but kiss him in the lips in front of everybody. Yes, I´m crazy about Siwon!

He closed his eyes and kissed me back. Our kiss was not desperate but hot. Slow and sweet but I could feel his body tremble with just a kiss. When we broke our kiss, he looked at me in the eyes and said:

“Do you know why I love you?...because I didn´t know I was lost till you found me. I didn´t know what it felt to be alone on bed without you till the first night we spent together. You are the only thing I have done well. You are the only one I have been waiting for, Beauty”

His words always made me feel touched. I felt tears in my eyes and a lonely tear rolled down my cheek. He wiped it away softly and I hugged him tight. I´m the lucky one for having his love!

“Let´s go to dance, Beauty”

When we were dancing tight, I saw ZhouMi staring at me, he was dancing with a girl, I thought he was gay too but I didn´t care anymore. Siwon saw him too and kissed me hard. He wanted me to focus on him. Of course we got lost in our kiss once more. I forgot about the world around. Siwon was MY world and I was HIS world on the dancing floor.

I looked at his wrist and the tattoo and I kiss it softly.

“I love it” – I said holding his wrist.

“I know…you will like more a ring on your finger soon” – he said and smiled.

I got breathless…don´t tell me he is thinking about…

“Don´t look at me like that, Beauty. I will definitely put a ring on your finger soon. I know you will send me to hell right now so I will wait till you are ready to get married”

“Are you serious? But we are still too young right now…I´m not ready. I´m sorry…but when I think about my future, you are in it for sure”

“I´ll wait…” – he whispered in my ear and he hugged me again.

oOo

After a while, Donghae came running to me almost exhausted.

“I have looked for you everywhere – he was panting hard – My mom called me up. She told me your father is looking for you and will come here. I´m sorry she thought he had the right to know where you were”

I felt a stab in my heart…and I paralyzed…Oh No!!!!!! Not he again. He will find me and will hurt me again. I need to run away.

“I need to run from here right now. He will find me. He always does” – I said, feeling my legs shaking.

Siwon held my hand tight and ran with me through the crowd. Eunhyuk and Donghae followed me behind.

When I was reaching the door to leave the party, I heard a scary voice from behind that paralyzed me.

I looked around and I saw a scruffy man staring at me from head to toes. How the hell did he get in here?

“Wow, son…you look great as usual” – my dad said smirking at me and looking at the boys around.

“Shut up! And get lost from here and from my life forever” – I almost shouted.

“I can´t. I need your help” – my dad said cynically.

I could see Siwon´s face astonished because of my dad.

“What the hell do you want from me?” – I yelled at him.

“Hey! Take it easy, son…I have messed up again. I need money and you can help me to get it”

I closed my eyes and I asked: “How much?”

“A lot…believe me when I say it is A LOT of money. I know you can help me again”

Siwon stood in front of my dad taking out his wallet.

“Tell me how much…I can give it to you so you can disappear from your son´s life” – Siwon said and that was so innocent from his part. He doesn´t know that a lot means thousands and thousands of won.

“Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter