Two

The Beauty In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

 

 

Strangely Siwon and I became friends. Yes, I never imagined being his friend but it´s not so bad at all. He even helps me to study Biology, subject that is really a pain in the for me. The way he explained to me everything was amazing. After all, he is a genius! He made the things look easier than they were. I really started to like the subject thanks to him. He was a big help for my exams. And he helped me to study not only in Biology but in all my other subjects. I couldn´t believe how smart this boy was.

I had no idea in what time he studied for his own exams and trained for his fights because he tried to spend almost all his time with me.

I appreciated his help. I must admit it…he was not what I expected from him at the beginning. He was being a good friend.

My grades really increased and I felt so happy. He always encouraged me to be perseverant and constant.

The time went by and rumors about us as a couple were spread through the University. Poor Siwon his reputation would be destroyed thanks to me. He was spending his time with me and the girls hated it. They hated me and even his friends too because I was insignificant for a man like him.

Everybody realized about the constant compliments and special attentions he had with me: searching food for me while we had lunch at the casino, buying me things, studying with me, sitting by me in class, taking notes for me etc, etc. I know that for other people can mean that we are in a relationship…a romantic one but for me it wasn´t like that. I enjoyed his company and I was sure I knew more about him than his friends or any of the girls he used to date. I was really considering him a good friend. I even defended him when I heard bad comments about him. Nobody seemed to see the great boy he was.

He was very popular with girls. I must admit that he is very handsome and has a muscular body that any boy, including me, would be glad to have. I couldn´t believe that this boy were so gentle with me and a killer when he was fighting. He was always surrounded by girls who never lose time in touching him and offering to him. According to Eunhyuk, he only had with them but he never let any of them control him.

 

Next day, another boy called ZhouMi, who I only knew he was Siwon´s classmate and was extremely rich and gay, approached to me when I was resting on the grass trying to focus on my studies. He already knew my name and that surprised me because I was not popular like Siwon.

ZhouMi sat by me and introduced properly. He congratulated me for my good grades in Biology and soon we were talking comfortable about different topics. He was a sweet boy and very nice.

“There´s a party this weekend. Would you like to come? I´d be glad if you did” – he said showing me the sweetest smile I have ever seen. I don´t know why but I felt warm with it. He looks very sincere. I felt like going. I can´t explain it but I wanted to go. I was sure that Donghae would go with his boyfriend too and Siwon would be there with some of his dates. Why not me then? After all, it would be my first party.

“I´ll go then” – I said smiling back at him.

“Great! I´m very happy!” – he exclaimed to the air.

I laughed. He was so sweet and cute! Cute?? Oh my God! I was praising a man! But ZhouMi was very cute. He didn´t have a muscular body like Siwon but I got interested by him. It seemed that we already had a date! What am I saying? I must be getting crazy. You´re not into boys, Kyuhyun! Come on! You are interested in him only as a friend…yeah…only as a friend. You are not flirting with him…am I?

I went to my room smiling at my earlier thoughts about ZhouMi when Donghae was cursing with something. Yeah he is also my roommate.

“What happens?” – I asked with curiosity.

“We have a ing problem with the shower. Something in the piping is broken so we don´t have water. Dammit!” – Donghae explained.

“What will we do then?” – I asked, worried.

“I won´t stay here to wait, Kyuhyun. It will take a day to repair the problem. We are going to Siwon´s apartment now. We need a shower. Let´s go” – he said.

“Ehh? I have not been invited! I won´t go!”

“Come on, Kyuhyun. You know that Siwon and Eunhyuk share the big apartment and they have two bathrooms. They would be happy to see us there. I´m sure. The situation is different now Siwon and you are friends”

“I don´t think so…” – I said shaking my head but before I finished the sentence Donghae grabbed my wrist and took me out of the room. He was determined to take me to Siwon´s apartment. There was no turning back.

 

When we arrived to Siwon´s apartment, Eunhyuk was the happiest with the idea of spending the night with Donghae. I had assumed that I would sleep in the sofa and I didn´t care.

Suddenly a beautiful tall girl appears wearing just baby doll from a room and then Siwon behind her wearing just underwear! Oh my God! I felt so out of place there. I wanted to leave but we didn´t have another place to go. Just one night her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter