Fifteen

The Beauty In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well I had said two more chapters but I decided to end it here...This is the END...Enjoy! ^^ 

 

CHAPTER FIFTEEN 

 

 

“Mr. Choi, do you want it with ice?” – the waiter said breaking my daydreaming with my handsome husband. He looked so y with that bathing suit. He was killing me.

“Yes, please” – I whispered without looking at the waiter. I couldn´t take my eyes off of my hot husband.

Siwon was with Eunhyuk at the beach ready to swim.

We were spending some days at Jeju Island with our best friends after a year with good and bad facts in our lives.

Siwon and I are here to celebrate our first wedding anniversary and the renewal of our vows in a new wedding, this time with our friends and some relatives.

I decided to have a drink at the bar next to the most famous resort in front of the beach in Jeju. I am with Donghae enjoying some drinks with an amazing view of the sea and our men in y bathing suits, showing their muscular bodies.

All the girls are staring at my Siwon. I can´t blame them because he is the hottest man in the world. I´m not jealous of them because he is mine. He belongs to me every day and….every NIGHT. Oh God!

“This is paradise!” – Donghae exclaimed breathing deeply the sea breeze.

“Oh yes! – I said watching my husband swimming like a champion – We must thank Siwon. He made the whole money to come here with the help of his classes in the gym. You know that my tutorial classes wouldn´t be able to pay this”

“Grateful? It took him a year to marry you by the church with your friends and family!!”

“Don´t say that, please. He was earning the money enough for this”

Siwon had fulfilled everything he promised me in our wedding one year ago. He hasn´t punched a guy´s face not even fought in a ring, he hasn´t drunk alcohol and he hasn´t played. He has been the best husband. He has loved me every second of his time, always spoiling me and taking care of me as if I were a baby. All the doubts I had for not accepting Siwon in my life before had disappeared completely. He is the best man and loves me deeply. He says I love you to me all the time, every single day. I can´t be happier than this. This is life. A happy one indeed.

This year together hasn´t been easy but we have made our best to overcome all the obstacles that appeared in our lives. Always together loving each other every day more than before.

oOo

Next day in Jeju Island. A new wedding. A new anniversary.

A year after I was at the end of the hall at Blue Hotel in Seoul, now I am waiting for Kyuhyun almost in the same way than a year ago, nervous, anxious and feeling my heart skipping like crazy for the only man that I´m going to love the rest of my life, Choi kyuhyun, my Beauty.

We are in a resort celebrating our new wedding. Our close friends and my family are with us this time.

The place is decorated beautifully with flowers everywhere, Kyuhyun´s favorite ones. We have a perfect view of the beach. This was the dream of every person´s wedding.

We didn´t have something like this. Last year was so fast, so intimate, just the two of us.

We were in front of the altar stealing glances at each other, smiling widely with love.

The last year had been so different from our first six months of our relationship. Kyuhyun had been totally devoted to me, in body and soul; and I had done my best to become the man that he deserved. That was the best and life was good.

“You look beautiful” – I whispered softly before the ceremony started.

He smiled shyly, blushing the way I always loved from him.

Kyuhyun was the kind of attractive guy who can gets the attention of every girl or boy but Choi Kyuhyun was my reality, only mine forever.

I´m so lucky.

I saw my whole family from the corner of my eye. That made me very happy…all of them were smiling at us, I´m so grateful to count on them today with my Kyuhyun and me. That means a lot for me. All of them travelled here for our celebration even though they are always busy.

I took my Beauty´s hand while we focused on the pastor in front of us.

“We have gathered here to celebrate the renewal of vows…” – the pastor started to speak. His voice was mixed with the sound the waves crashing at the shore.

I leaned over him, holding his hand tight and I whispered:

“Happy Anniversary, Beauty”

I met his eyes, full of love and hope the same way they were the last year.

“One less but one of the many that we will celebrate together” – he whispered.

oOo

 

Thirteen years later…

I graduated with honors in Criminal Justice from College. I was recruited by the FBI. I´m an undercover agent now working for a case that I have been investigating for two years. It had been exhausted.

Today it´s our thirteenth happy anniversary but I´m going home late as usual. I can´t do this to my Beauty. He would kill me if I arrive home late.

My Beauty had become in the most attractive Math teacher. He was working at a secondary school. He was the dream of every teenager. I can´t blame them. He still is so beautiful.

I went for my car to the parking lot almost running. I knew my baby was wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter