Four

The Beauty In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

               

 

Donghae told me that a cute boy was watching me from the other side of the casino while we were having lunch. I turned around to see who the person was and my eyes met Zhoumi´s. Oh my God! For some days I had forgotten about him completely because of Siwon. He was showing his sweet and beautiful smile that made me feel warm. I couldn´t help but smile at him back. Suddenly he stood up from his seat and walked towards me. I felt nervous with his proximity. He stood in front of me and whispered softly:

“Don´t forget about the party”

Oh yeah! The party! How I could forget it!

“I won´t – I said still with a stupid smile in my face – I´ll definitely go”

“Perfect!” – he said and left the casino.

“I can´t believe it, Kyuhyun. You were flirting with that boy!”

“I wasn´t!”

“Come on, you were smiling like an idiot! Admit it! So you are into boys now, right?”

His question made me realize that he was right. I don´t know how it happened but I feel attracted to ZhouMi and I had naughty thought about Siwon last night. I had to admit it.

Donghae couldn´t stop laughing at my behavior in front of ZhouMi. The truth was that I didn´t regret it. I liked that boy.

Eunhyuk and Siwon arrived and sat by us.

“What´s so funny, sweetheart?” – Eunhyuk asked to Donghae who kept on laughing.

“Kyuhyun” – Donghae said trying to calm down his laughter.

“Why?” – Enhyuk asked, curious.

“A cute boy was watching Kyuhyun during the whole lunch and he approached to him here and both were flirting!” – Donghae explained still surprised with my behavior.

Siwon frowned and stared at me looking pissed off.

“Is that true, Beauty?” – he asked, killing me with his eyes.

“Donghae is exaggerating” – I managed to say.

“Liar! He was drooling over you. And I can say that you too” – Donghae insisted.

“Who is he?” – Siwon asked furious.

“ZhouMi. You must know him. he is your classmate, right?” – Donghae answered him for me.

“ZhouMi?” – Siwon repeated with a disgusting tone of voice.

I was feeling really uncomfortable with the situation so I stood up and walked out of there. The rest followed me behind. I turned around to see that Siwon didn´t avert his gaze from me and was still frowning but remained in silence. Was he angry with me?

Donghae and Euhyuk disappeared from my sight all of a sudden and I stayed alone with Siwon. We were walking to our class but he said nothing. I tried to break the silence. I was worried about his behavior.

“What happens Siwon?”

“Nothing” – he replied coldly.

He didn´t sit by me during the class. He was pissed off. I even heard him arguing with someone very aggressively.

When the class ended, I searched for Siwon but he wasn´t anywhere.

Once at his apartment, his motorcycle wasn´t in the parking lot and he was not inside his apartment. Why is he mad at me? What have I done? I thought the things were clear between us. Friends just friends.

I lied down on bed thinking about Siwon. Why? Sometimes I don´t understand my own feelings. In a matter of minutes, I got asleep deeply.

After some hours, some voices from the living-room woke me up. I stood up from bed and I walked to that voices. I heard Siwon talking about me with the guys.

“…he is different. I can´t behave the way I do with girls. I think he is the most beautiful person I have ever met in my life. I can´t ruin our friendship…” – Siwon said about me. He was talking to Donghae about something.

“Oh! Kyuhyun. You woke up finally!” – Donghae exclaimed when he noticed me at the door.

Siwon looked at me and grabbed my wrist taking me directly to his room, letting the guys shocked with his attitude.

He locked the door and I felt my heart skipping a beat.

“I´m sorry, Beauty. I was mad” – he said hugging me tight.

“About me?” – I asked, confused.

“No… about me. Sometimes I´m an idiot who easily changes his mood and gets angry with anything when someone is important in my life” – he said and his words made me tremble.

I smiled against his shoulder and he hugged me even tighter. I felt suffocated but warm with his body so close to me.

“Am I important for you?” – I blurted out without hesitating against his shoulder.

He broke the hug and stared at me for a while.

“I…uh…” – he was trying to say something when he received a phone call from Shindong. He had a fight and he insisted me to go with him. I couldn´t deny.

I went to the bedroom to change my clothes while Donghae insisted that I had to wear something y. For a fight? He was crazy. And I was crazy too because I obeyed him. I looked cute with my v-neck tee and tight jeans that modeled my round .

Siwon was drooling over me when he saw me and pulled me back to the room to change my clothes.

“Are you trying to kill me? I won´t be able to focus on the fight with you dressed like that. I would lose the fight in seconds”

“I don´t want!” – I shouted.

“Please, Beauty. Do it for my safe. You are a temptation for every man and woman. Believe me”

“I don´t know why but I´ll change. Satisfied?”

“You are the best…always. Thank you, Beauty”

Before the fight started, Siwon held my hand and planted a gentle kiss.

“Wish me luck, Beauty. I will win for you”

“Why are you so sure that you will win?”

“I always win. Look at me, I don´t have a broken nose. I receive a punch only if I let my opponent to do it. And that never happens. I´m so damn good at fighting”

“Bull! I can´t believe that you only receive a punch when you let the others do it. It´s nonsense” – I said, laughing at his explanation.

“You wanna bet?” – he suggested.

“OK. Why not? I´m sure your opponent will punch you at least once” – I said challenging him. He was so full of himself that made me sick.

“What will I get if I win?” – he asked naughty.

I didn´t know what to say really. I was speechless. Was he talking seriously?

He smiled and answered for me.

“I got an idea. If you win, I won´t have with anybody for a month. But if I win, you will stay with me at my apartment for a whole month” – he said studying my reaction.

“But if I´m staying with you anyway! What a weir bet!” – I said confused with his words.

He kissed my cheek and then walked to The Ring after hearing that Shindong was announcing the fight.

Siwon was so damn good at fighting as he showed off before. Effectively, he defeated his opponent with just three punches. The other boy failed all his punches towards Siwon. The latter avoided all of them. When the fight ended, everybody ran away because the police sirens were heard from the distance. I panicked and I ran too out of the place. It was a false alarm but everybody got panicked. I got lost among the people. I didn´t see Donghae around. Suddenly I heard Siwon from behind screaming my name. I turned around and I saw him running towards me.

“I´m here!” – I said happy to see him among the chaos.

“You have lost the bet, Beauty”

“Were you talking seriously about the bet? Why do you want me really for a month? I don´t get it”

He shrugged.

“I don´t know. Everything is better when you are by my side” – he said.

His sweet words made me happy somehow.

“Ok then let´s go for my other things to my room”

“Sorry to tell you this but the showers in your room were ready days ago. I hid it from you” – he apologized. That information wasn´t so relevant now. I just shook my head.

“That´s why you were in bad mood today because the shower was ready and I would come back to my room tonight?” – I asked but he didn´t say anything.

oOo

Once in Siwon´s apartment, I could see how happy he was smiling and even whistling. Was it because of me? He could see that he did his best to win the fight and the bet. He wanted me with him here. Of course, Donghae and Eunhyuk a lot. He said he was happy because of the money he earned in the fight. I don´t know if it really was for that, but making him happy was a good thing.

But the smile in his face disappeared immediately when Donghae brought the topic about ZhouMi and his invitation for the party this weekend. He just stood up from the sofa and went to his room. He was pissed.

Donghae and Eunhyuk remembered not to get involved with Siwon. They were worried because they see Siwon very excited with me, crazy about me. I don´t know what to think about this. I don´t have feelings for him, do I? I promise not to get involved with him. After all, we are still friends, only friends.

Siwon was so pissed when he heard about my interest about ZhouMi and his invitation to the party that he went out to have fun leaving me alone in the bedroom. I didn´t care at the beginning but it was late and he didn´t come back home. He was riding his motorcycle so I was worried about an accident. I wanted to sleep for a while but I decided to wait for him instead.

It was really late. Suddenly I heard some voices from the living room. I got up and I went there. I just wanted to know if Siwon was ok. I was worried. But what I saw let me speechless. He was lied down on the sofa having with two girls. One was kissing his s while the other was riding his . It was disgusting. I felt like vomiting. His expression was serious or maybe was he still mad? He seemed that the girls were having fun but he was expressionless. In his own world.

What should I do? Is this real?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter