Three

The Beauty In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

        

 

 

Dammit! The problem with the shower wasn´t repaired the next day and I´d have to sleep in Siwon´s apartment for who knows how many days more. I didn´t want but Donghae and I didn´t have another better solution. Of course Siwon and Eunhyuk were the happiest.

It had been only one day and everybody knew that I was sleeping with Siwon. The news fly fast. Now the whole University knew that I was having with him. Perfect! I was screwed up. I did what I could to deny every rumor but Siwon remained in silence. Who understood this boy? Why didn´t he say the truth about us?

“I don´t care what people think” –he shouted when all the people were watching us at the casino.

“But I do! – I muttered – I don´t want them to think that I´m one of the you sleep with”

“I will punch every person who thinks like that about you. I won´t let them. I will always protect you, Beauty”

“You won´t be able to shut them up. Well let´s change the topic please”

“Ok. How about going out with me tonight? What do you say about sushi? Please, Beauty. Go out with me – he begged me and then added – as friends, I promise!”

I rolled my eyes to him. He was stubborn.

Donghae and Eunhyuk appeared behind us and begged me to accept so I nodded.

I dressed according to the place. This time I wouldn´t dress like a vagabond. I didn´t want to impress anybody either but I wanted to look good this time.

“Wow …you look absolutely Gorgeous, Beauty!” – Siwon said when he saw appearing in the living-room. He seemed to devour me with his eyes and I felt a little bit blushed.

 We went to eat sushi to a place next to Siwon´s place and then we went to a bar for some drinks. We all were young for going to places like those but Siwon managed to enter the bar without any problem. I was astonished. Sadly I remembered that I also could have done that easily. Well that´s past. I´m not going to think about it now.

Once inside, I went to the bar for some drinks with Dongahe but when we returned with the other boys, Siwon was already with a woman. And some others were waiting for their turn with him.

“Sorry, Kyuhyun but it will be like this the whole night” – Donghae said feeling worried about me.

I knew it somehow but I couldn´t do anything. Siwon was Siwon after all. We were only friends so that was ok for me.

The woman was offering him a drink but when he saw me, he went for me and accepted the drink I had in my hand instead. I was surprised.

“I want to make a toast for the only person who I don´t want to sleep – he said and I shocked. Was he talking seriously? - Cheers!”

He saw my reaction and got close to me, smirking.

“Are you sad?” – he asked still smirking.

“In your dreams, Casanova” – I replied finally. He wouldn´t play with me.

“I was joking, Beauty. Of course, I wanted to sleep with you but not now. You are special for me and I respect you. You are so good for me”

We talked for a while more, always teasing me while I had two or three drinks. I don´t remember exactly. I lost the count.

“Let´s go to dance, Beauty” – he grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor. I couldn´t say no. He took me by surprise and I was a kind of drunk already.

He pressed his muscular body against mine and circled my waist possessively. I was shocked with his reaction and movements. He danced very sensual. He pressed his mouth on my neck and I felt shivers down my spine. He started to kiss my neck and I just closed my eyes. Maybe I was too drunk but I couldn´t move. He was roaming my body while he kissed and my neck. It was here when I moved away from him panicked. It was too much. Was I enjoying it? No way! This can´t be happening.

“What happens, Beauty?” – he asked with a look full of desire.

I said nothing. I walked to the bar and I ordered another drink. He followed me there.

“You are breaking the rules, Siwon. Stop it now. I won´t sleep with you even if I am drunk”

“Don´t do this to me, Beauty. Both felt it” – he said with a sad face.

“I´m sorry. Don´t insist” – I said coldly.

Then he turned around and went to dance with one of the women who died to be between his pants in the bar. Of cours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter