Five

The Beauty In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

                

 

 

All the dates with ZhouMi were amazing. He took me to different places and restaurants and always having fun. He kissed me every time and I enjoyed his kisses. Even he sat by me for lunchtime at the casino every day. We held hands and we kissed in front of all the curious eyes there, even Siwon killed me with the eyes but I didn´t care because I was feeling good.

My birthday was coming this weekend and Siwon organized me a party. I didn´t hesitate not even for a second in inviting ZhouMi. Probably the guys wouldn´t like the idea but ZhouMi and I were dating now. It was normal to have him there even though Siwon was organizing it.

I felt bad for ZhouMi, me living with Siwon was not a logic thing anymore even though I had lost a bet. I needed freedom so when I felt the courage enough, I talked to Siwon in order to free me from the bet. He sent me a death glare and of course he denied immediately. I told him people are judging my relationship with ZhouMi when I was living with him at the same time. He didn´t care and denied till the end. ‘A bet is a bet’ he repeated the same words that I said before. Damn me! I got angry but at the end, he was right only three weeks more and everything would be over.

Siwon invited me to go out sometimes but I denied because ZhouMi invited me out every day for dinner and other elegant places. Every time I was alone with Siwon on bed, he could see pain in his eyes. I know he is worried about me because he is a good friend but I can´t think that he is in love with me. He cares about me, I am important for him but we are two different.

I felt bad somehow for all the times Siwon invited me out as a friend that I realized that I have been cruel with him. He was organizing me my birthday party and I should do something. So I accepted to have dinner with him tomorrow.

After an amazing date, ZhouMi took me home. He didn´t want to walk me to the door because Siwon always appeared opening the door before ZhouMi could kiss me. So this time we stayed inside his Porsche. He kissed me passionate. His tongue tasted every corner of my mouth and it felt so good. The kiss was getting very hot within the seconds. His hand started to roam my body and stopped over my chest. He rubbed my s over the shirt that sent electric shocks through my body while his mouth was devouring my neck. I couldn´t help but moan by his ministrations. I closed my eyes to enjoy all the sensations. When he was about to slide his hand inside my shirt, someone knocked the window of his car frantically. It was Siwon.

“Get out of car right now, Beauty!” – he shouted furiously. I have never seen him so angry before. He was his hands.

“What the hell with you Siwon!” – ZhouMi shouted as well.

I tried to adjust my clothes again especially my shirt and I didn´t doubt in going out of the car. I was embarrassed that Siwon had caught us making out in the car but angry as well because he was only my friend and didn´t have the right to get involved in my private life.

Siwon took my hand pulling me to the door but I denied. I couldn´t leave ZhouMi in the car without any explanation so I get rid of his hand and stared at his red eyes. He smelled to alcohol.

“Calm down, Siwon. You are drunk. We need to talk about this. Let me give him an explanation to ZhouMi before I get dumped because of you” – I said seriously and I focused on ZhouMi again inside the car.

“I´m sorry ZhouMi. Siwon is having a bad time right now. I don´t have a proper excuse to justify his attitude but let me talk to him first. I promise I´ll make it up to you, ok” – I tried not to make a big problem of this. I needed to talk to Siwon first. He will have to understand my relationship with Zhoumi for the good or the bad way.

He nodded and kissed me again softly. Wow he is so adorable and understanding. I´m lucky. He left not before giving a death glare to Siwon.

Once in the bedroom, we sat on the bed. I needed explanations of his behavior. He had screwed it. He was taking off his clothes in a funny way because he was drunk or at least that´s what I thought. He was wearing just his underwear as usual, thing that I wasn´t shy anymore. I had get used to it somehow all of this time.

“Why the hell did you do that?” – I finally asked sick of his behavior.

“He was trying to YOU inside his car!!!” – he shouted me.

“That´s not your ing problem. It´s my life! And I was NOT going to have with him! Stop spying me for God´s sake!”

“You deserve something better than that, Beauty. I can´t bear it. I have tried but I can´t. You are driving me crazy!”

“Why?!” – I shouted.

“I don´t want to know if you are sleeping with him…please never tell me about it…I..I would kill him and I don´t care to go to jail”

“I´m NOT sleeping with him! That´s a big step for me because I am…Tsk…forget it” – I said nervous. I was about to tell him I was still . I have never had with a girl before. I dated some girls in the past and we kissed but only that. They left me because I was so boring for them. Now that I´m into boys I want to lose my ity with one of them. ZhouMi is all I have in mind for now.

I averted my gaze from him but he widened his eyes and grabbed my arm.

“Are you ?” – he asked softly.

I stared at him back and I got pissed.

“What if I am?” – I felt my cheeks blushed immediately so I stood up and I walked to the closet for my pajamas. I took off my clothes in front of him as usual when I was about to put on my pajamas, he followed me there and embraced me from behind.

“Sorry. I should have trusted you. I just can´t imagine someone else touching you. I want to be the only one…” – he whispered in my ear, making me feel shivers down my spine.  I was shocked because of his words and his hard member behind me showing me how much he wanted me.

His hard and body against mine was sending all kind of new sensations so I scared and I moved away from him. He didn´t let me. He started to kiss my hair and slowly his mouth captured my neck. His hands started to roam my belly and chest which made me moan softly. I couldn´t believe that the only thing that separated our bodies were the cloth of our underwear. For a while I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter