One

The Beauty In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

 

 

My best friend Donghae and his boyfriend Eunhyuk took me to see some secret fights in one of the basements from our University, full of university students. The idea attracted me and I accepted. It was the first time coming to places like these. But once I got there, I immediately thought that I didn´t belong to that place. It was dark, with sweat and blood smell everywhere. Everybody knew about these secret fights except me since I was quiet and with a low profile.

Shindong, a chubby boy with a dark aura, had created The Ring and had recruited his best fighter, Choi Siwon well-known as ‘Mad’ Choi. Both paid the rent and receipts of the place. Siwon was Eunhyuk´s cousin.

Shindong announced the next fight between a new challenger called Kangin who looked really aggressive and his star fighter ‘Mad’ Choi.

When Siwon appeared in The Ring, all the people got crazy in screams and applauses. He was shirtless and you could perfectly see tattoos all over his muscular upper body. He looked very serene.

The fight started and both seemed to beat each other with all they got. I was curious and I tried to get closer in order to have a better view. Both were fighting really aggressive but Siwon, clearly, had the advantage. When I got to the front, I could see Siwon punching Kangin´s nose so strong that his blood sprayed my face and splashed into my white sweater. Oh No! My mother had made it for me!

Kangin fell down the floor and the fight ended. Siwon was the winner once more. The people started to move and pushed me forward. I almost fell down but before seeing my body crushed on the floor, I felt two strong arms that caught me in the air avoiding my shameful falling. I looked up to see my savior and I shocked when I realized it was no other than Siwon. He was protecting me with his body and blocking the step for everybody next to me. He smiled at me and cleaned my sweater with a towel.

“I´m so sorry, Beauty. This sweater looked cute on you” – he apologized to me sweetly. And then he left the place after Shindong´s call.

Suddenly Donghae arrived next to me and took me out of there not before scolding me for getting too close to The Ring.

oOo

Next day, Donghae, Eunhyuk and I were having lunch at the casino, when suddenly Siwon appeared and sat by us on the table. But he was not alone, two beautiful girls accompanied him. Both flirting with him…and touching him.

I focused on Donghae while Siwon talked to his cousin. Once we finished lunch, Siwon was the first one to leave the casino. He stood up and stared at me deeply.

“He is Donghae´s best friend. You ruined his sweater last night” – Eunhyuk said seeing Siwon´s frowning face.

“Oh you are Beauty” – Siwon exclaimed.

“I´m NOT!” – I shouted.

“So what´s your name then?”

I was not interested in telling him my name so I remained in silence.

“It´s Beauty, then” – he insisted to say. Then he introduced to me and got even closer to me, few inches away from my face staring at me.

“You have beautiful eyes” – he complimented me.

I didn´t blush. I wouldn´t blush like the other girls who always were by him. I was not a girl either and I was not interested in boys like my best friend Donghae. But it´s obvious that Siwon has it too. Apparently, he was making a move towards me.

“Don´t you ever think about it, Siwon. You are not his type” – Donghae warned him, smirking.

“Honey, Siwon never accepts a no for an answer” – Eunhyuk said, laughing.

“I´m the type of every girl and even …boy here at the University” – he said, laughing too.

What the hell is this boy thinking?! He is so full of himself. He´s losing his time with me. No way, I´m going to fall for his charms. I´m not into boys.

I just faked a smile.

 Wow…what a beautiful smile! Siwon thought to himself.

I saw him smiling at me back. Suddenly he whispered something in Donghae´s ear and walked away from us.

“Oh NO! Kyuhyun, you are in trouble now!” – my best friend said to me.

“Why?”

“Because he wants me to take you to his apartment”

“Oh No! Please Kyuhyun don´t get involved with him ok. He is my cousin but he is not for you. You are pure” – Eunhyuk said.

I laughed and said “I won´t…don´t worry”

oOo

This was a new beginning for me. I felt happy walking by people who didn´t know me and didn´t point the finger on me because of my past.

I walked to classes with a smile in my face. I´d do my best here. Kyuhyun fighting!

I sat in the front. I was taking out my books from my schoolbag when I saw Siwon sitting by my side smiling widely.

“I want you to take notes for me” – he said smirking and getting closer to me, invading my personal space.

This guy couldn´t be so shameless! He is flirting with me! I´m not one of those girls who drool over him all the time and sleep with him. No way. Eunhyuk warned me about his preference too. So he´s into b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter