Thirteen

The Beauty In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

 

 

My wedding day has finally arrived.

I couldn´t believe that I would be married with only nineteen years old.

“Are you ready to become my wife today?” – Siwon asked kissing my hand like a true prince and gentleman.

“Always” – I replied kissing his lips softly.

“Then let´s go, Beauty”

Both took a taxi that drove us to the famous WK Hotel about midday. We will get married there. It was an expensive hotel but Siwon could book a suit for us with the money he had saved from his fights. I knew that Shindong also helped him to book the room and did all the arrangements for our wedding there, including the priest.

Our wedding would be at seven p.m.

We woke up early that morning, excited with the idea of becoming officially husband and wife (as he likes to call me) tonight. We were very young, both with nineteen years old but we were very sure about our mutual feelings and love. We loved each other so much and we had overcome many obstacles to be finally together. So today would be the most important day in our lives.

When we arrived to the hotel, I was openmouthed with the luxury, especially when I saw our suite. It was huge and elegant.

“Siwon, are you sure you can pay all of this?”

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me softly in my lips erasing my preoccupation.

“I can pay it, don´t worry. Today is special for us. It´s our wedding, worthy enough to pay it”

I nodded. He was right. Today was special. Our wedding.

We will do it alone. Just the two of us and Shindong as a witness. Our best friends are still in Jeju. They don´t know a thing about our sudden wedding because this happened too soon. We wanted to keep it in secret. Just for now. Just the two of us. Something crazy but real.

We had a delicious lunch holding our hands.

“I can´t believe you are going to be completely mine in a couple of hours, Beauty”

“Can´t wait either” – I whispered. But I was worried too or maybe just eager about the important step that both were going to do soon.

“Our short honey moon here…Ahh I can´t wait to make you mine as my wife” – Siwon said with a naughty and y tone making me blush deeply…but I love that part of him.

“My future husband…I can´t wait either”

He kissed me once more and then he said:

“Both need gowns and shoes for our wedding. Let´s go shopping now, Beauty”

I nodded.  He held my hand and left our room. We needed to buy a lot of things for our wedding.

When we were in the taxi to go shopping, I decided to do all by my own. Just because I wanted. Maybe I needed some time to think in the big step, not because I was regretting or something just because I wanted to do it alone. I wanted to see Siwon right in the ceremony. It would better for both.

“Siwon…Let´s do our shopping separately. We have four hours left before our wedding. Let´s do what we have to do and then let´s meet each other right in the ceremony, all dressed and ready”

Siwon looked at me confused and frowned at me as if I was getting crazy or something like that. I didn´t know if he understood what I meant but judging by his reaction he was starting to accept it.

“It´s ok, Beauty. Maybe it´s a good idea. But I´ll be worried about you all these hours before our wedding. Will you be ok without me?”

“I´ll be ok, Siwon. Just trust me”

He left me in the next shopping center. Both walked in different directions alone. I needed this time alone before the wedding. I must confess that I´m really nervous but eager at the same time. After all I will share the rest of my life with Siwon. My heart started to beat like crazy.

I spent almost three hours buying my gown, shoes, shirt, belt and some other things to look great in my wedding day. I wanted to look perfect for my future husband. I had also saved money so I bought everything with my own money, the money I had to buy a car indeed.

I was tired because I had walked a lot to get all the things. I looked at my watch and I realized I had an hour and a half more before returning to the Hotel and changing my clothes for the wedding. So I went to sit over a bench in order to rest my feet.

I left all the bags around the bench and I closed my eyes for a while. I started to think about my life, about all I had to live with my dad in my past, about all the things I wanted to run away from Siwon, about how Siwon became my friend after having struggled with his acceptance in my life…and that in almost two hours more he would become my husband…forever. Life is unfair sometimes. I fought with all I got to not accept Siwon in my life. He was not good for me. All that he represented was what I wanted to avoid…but here I am, ready to marry that complicated but amazing man who had bewitched me in body and soul. I don´t have the strength to fight against that. Not anymore. I have made my mind but I can´t help but feel melancholic with all of this. I felt about to cry and without realizing my tears were rolling down my cheeks.

What happens to me? I´m feeling suffocated and nervous right now. No, I´m not regretting to marry Siwon! No…just forget that idea, Kyuhyun! It can´t be…I can´t be having second thoughts about it...no way...

I can´t stop controlling my tears.

I cried hard alone in the bench for not a particular reason…or maybe there was one. Maybe I was scared...running away again...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter