Screaming of operation room

You Are My Partner (YAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Infront of horror booth..

“Mwo!? You want me to go into this haunted house and confirm the accuracy of the zombies!?” asked Yoona shocked.

“That’s mean.. what Kyuhyun said about our special guest and our task is only to confirm this zombies!?” asked Seohyun turned to look at him while Sehun, who brought them to that building just nodding of what Seohyun said was true. “yaishh..He can just do this task alone without anyone helps.. Isn’t this task are not so difficult!?”

Sehun just smiled to them “We thought that someone who’s seen numerous murdered victims with their own eyes.. would be able to give a more realistic assessment!”

Yoona and Seohyun looked curious to Sehun. Suddenly someone approached them “Noona?”

Both of them turned their back as a guy shocked when the someone who he wanted to came already in front of him “Finally..noona you came~ Oh... Yoona noona also come!? It’s have been a while we meet.” Stated Jongin while smiled back to them.

“oh.. anyeong Jongin-ah.. wow.. you grow a lot~” stated Yoona while Jongin just laughed a bit of Yoona’s statement.

“anyway.. I have a lot work to do. Noona you can wandering to my booth at corner of this building after you enters this horror house.. I tell you, It’s really daebak.. uhuhu, bye Sehun-ah.. I have to go first..bye2 Noona~” stated Jongin and runs to his booth.

Baekhyun who appeared beside Sehun after exits the booth “ So.. Jongin is your siblings?”

“ah..Nae” Seohyun just smiled and nodded shy towards them.

Baekhyun turned his looks to Seohyun “actually, we’re in the art track of the track of the literature department, majoring in film studies.. We’re filming a horror movie for our final project but apparently the scene where one of the characters dies isn’t realistic or says this annoying woman who thinks she’s a genius director.” Stated Baekhyun while smiled towards them.

“As such, when I asked her to use this haunted house and walk the walk...”Baekhyun speech was stopped as someone voice interrupt them for out of sudden.

“Could that woman... be me?” as Seulgi appeared from the curtain with her ghosty make ups and a little bit bloody at her head as they thought they saw a ghost make both Seohyun and Yoona screamed loudly.

Seulgi laughed “What’s the deal with these folks?” pointed towards Seohyun and Yoona and she turned look to Sehun “When the other detective coming?”

“other? That’s you mean Kyuhyun-shi already arrived!?” asked Seohyun curiously..

Suddenly, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Irene appeared from the curtain and stand beside Seulgi. “Nae.. It’s been a long time we have arrived and why you so late!?” stated Kyuhyun turned his look to Seohyun.

Seohyun just give glance to him.. she doesn’t how to answer back bcuz she afraid if she talk back ..it will no end of their conversation.. so she just keep quite.

“Seulgi-ah.. It’s almost time for our shift change!” said Irene while drag her hand to enters back from where they supposed to be.

“Hold on, what’s this Irene? You haven’t even got your make-up on yet!”said Seulgi who stopped Irene from enters and suddenly mad at her. Seohyun watched carefully the bickering between Seulgi and Irene.

Irene shocked and stated “Because.. You’re still going to fix my make-up even if I do it myself, right Seulgi ? so I thought it’d be better if I just had to you do it for me from the start.”

“haishh.. guess I have no choice, huh?”

Sehun smiled because of them “All right, we’ll let these folks enter in thirty minutes! I’m sure you’ll want to show them your zombie act, right?”

“ok.. be prepared to feast your eyes upon the manner of my death!” stated Seulgi while laughing when enters to their room.

Seohyun and Yoona glance towards each other and both of them take steps backward as they doesn’t want to enters that horror house. “ah I think I have to look forward of Jongin .. So Kyuhyun-shii and Donghae-shii.. you can enters first as ..Yoona and I will go to take care of my dongsaeng’s booth..” stated Seohyun as she turned back and took Yoona’s hand but it’s was late.

Kyuhyun hold Seohyun wrist as stopped her from walking “Yahh.. then, what’s my point to bring you here?”.

“It’ll be all right.. anyway it’s all fake, you know?” said Donghae as he getting near to Yoona as she just smiled shyly towards him and Yoona suddenly patted Seohyun’s shoulder “ ahh they are right hyunnie..”.

Seohyun glance to Yoona “but Yoona-ah, even you were shocked just now!”. Then Yoona bumped her shoulder to Seohyun “aiee..that was only because it was unexpexted” stated Yoona.

Donghae chuckled “That’s the whole point of haunted houses..” as he smiled towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter