First Case

You Are My Partner (YAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyuhyun shii, you got a client.” The sound at his phone room heard. “Nae, let he in”. Answered Kyu.

The man which has a slim body and wearing the blue coat enters without suspicious looks when he suddenly sitting infront of Seohyun’s desk.

“Excuse me sir, Not there but here~” stated Kyuhyun while towards the chair infront of him.

Seohyun steal glance at Kyuhyun and smiled towards that man “Please, have a sit .”she points to sofa infront of Seohyun’s and Kyuhyun’s desk. Kyuhyun joins them and give grinning to Seohyun who is seating beside him and opposite to that guy.

“So, what can we help u?”asked Kyuhyun.

That guy give an letter to Kyuhyun,”Here ..and I’m Park Leeteuk the Manager of Hara House. I come here because of this letter.”

Kyuhyun reads the letter while Seohyun looks at Leeteuk, “When did you get this letter?” asked Seohyun

“This morning.”stated Leeteuk.

Have u forgetten?

That u still got a debt from me.

A debt that u can’t be able to settle which is a debt of your soul that I wanted since a long time ago.

I will settle your debt when the date of your birthday is come.

Your time and your life will end at that time using a sword that can’t be able to see from your sight.

                                                                                            Sincerely,

                                                                                      The Guardian of Time

 

 

Seohyun shocked when she reads the letter that Kyuhyun give to her. “ this is blackmail which wanted to kill someone.” Stated Seohyun calmly.

“Huh!, What the..” chuckled Kyuhyun and stared her. “Yes .. since 2 years ago, Madam Hara started get like this letter before her birth date.. the letter who don’t know the sender.”stated Leeteuk.

“Is there anything bad happen then?” asked Kyu.

“No ..no at all. Madam Hara was celebrate her birthday party smoothly at that time. However, since  she told to the guests about the letter threatened, the number of guests on that time become lesser than usual.” Stated Leeteuk.

“So, what exactly u wanted us to do?” asked Seohyun.

“To become her bodyguard.. to take care of Madam Hara on this Saturday night which she held a 50th of her birthday party.” Stated Leeteuk who surely hope that they can fulfill his wish.

“That u.. mean tomorrow night?” asked Seohyun

“Yes.. please for that night only” pleased Leeteuk. Kyuhyun look at him “I’m sorry Leeteuk-shi, we can’t. This is not our job eventhought.....” Leeteuk suddenly grabbed Kyuhyun’s leg and bowed for several time, “Jebal, for only... just one day both of u help us.” Trembled Leeteuk still hugging Kyuhyun’s leg.

Both of them look at each other and once glance at Leeteuk who are still trembling for seeking their helps. They saw that Leeteuk is a person who kindly and hardly wanted to protect his madam. “I will give u the deposite right now, if u want?” asked Leeteuk for both of them.

“Okay we will” stated Seohyun.

“We what?!”shocked Kyuhyun.

 

At 6 p.m in Il Gook office.

Kyuhyun stared at Seohyun for long time since they sent Leeteuk back. That stared makes Seohyun uncomfortable and decide to go home as soon as possible. Before go home, she must took Manse in her mother house so it’s is the right time to Seohyun escapes from that monkey guy.

“ I’ll will go home now”stated Seohyun when she took her bag and wanted to leave the room but her steps was stopping by Kyuhyun who blocking her way.

“yahh..Who told u to leave?”

“Wae?! Its already 6 p.m. even the officer were all gone back home right now!” asked Seohyun angry.

Kyuhyun sighed, “Tell me know, why are u accept it? Huh... you are the money lover right? Materialistic~”

Seohyun chuckled “Money is not important to me.” She become more closed to Kyuhyun “I’m doing something in this world is not because of money but i put my passion hard to make something to look like money. Think before u talking nonsense like this.!” Pushed Kyuhyun to the side and released the door hardly that make Kyuhyun become stunned a while.

“Hahaha...Does she has started the game? Well, she’s the good player though”. Kyuhyun stand up and straight walking to his desk. “She has bright and sparkling eyes”whispered Kyuhyun.Dang!

“Yah Kyuhyun! What’s wrong with u? Aishhh.. jebal~” sighed Kyuhyun while rubbed his head.

 

At 8p.m,On the street..

“Omma, I want cookies” pouted Manse who is holding hands with her mom.

Seohyun bowed a little and smile, “hurm... it’s already late Manse-ah, it become more dark at outsite now, pity to your Jongin hyung who already at home. He will missed u later.

“Omma please~” blinking his eyes.

Seohyun just smiled and stopped at convenient store to buy his cookies. They exits the store and sit at the branch near the store.

“Omma.. open it juseyooo~” doing aegyo to his mom.

“Kyaa.. kyeopta uri Manse-ah~” pinching his cheek. “ahh Omma.. it’s hurt~” Seohyun just giggle and put his bag beside her. While she opened for the Manse, suddenly someone hand snatched her bag and run withou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter