A Guardian of Time

You Are My Partner (YAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At upper rooftop where The great big clocks located which outside the building...

 “This is quite an impressive sight” stated Seohyun while walking to the functional gear of the big clocks and opened the small size door. “So this great clock also has a dial facing the backyard.”

Kyuhyun appeared beside Seohyun and saw Hyun Soo at the backyard, “Why’s he praying toward the well?” asked Kyu.

“because that’s where the deadly fall took place..” answered Nicole while Kyu and Seo turned to her “.. My elder brother, who was the former clock technician here.. was blown away by the wind while preparing the dial on this great clock.” Stated Nicole.

Madam Hara continued “That well was here from before we rebuilt this house... Since it’s dangerous, I’ve arranged to have workers come and fill it in next week.”

Suddenly Shindong interrupt “Then I suppose I’ll go offer my prayers later..Since he was a childhood friend of mine”. Nicole walked turned back them, “Then, please pass along my prayers as well”.

“Yah.. you’re not going yourself? You’re his sister after all” asked Kyu curiously of what Nicole said just now.

Nicole turned her gazed towards Kyu and stated, “I’ve already prayed at his grave this morning.. since today is the anniversary of his death.”

“This is the date he died on? He had an accident on the mistress’s birthday?” asked Seohyun in shocked. “Nae.. well, we’ll discuss the details in my room.. Since I would like both of you to find the sender of those threatening letters for me.” Stated Madam Hara looking towards Seohyun and Kyuhyun while both of them glance each other.

 

11.30 p.m. in Madam Hara’s mansion.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun watching Madam Hara from far away while they drank suddenly Seohyun tapped lightly at Kyu’s shoulder, “Kyuhyun-shii.. doesn’t u think that the sender referred to themselves as the ‘Guardian of Time’?” asked Seohyun while watching Madam Hara.

Kyuhyun stared at her and raise his eyebrow, “Kyuhyun-shii?”

“Nae, waeyo? Is that your name, right?” asked Seohyun while facing towards him. Kyuhyun stated “Why so formal?”. Seohyun answered back “ Is it illegal for you?”

“Yaishh this girl.. doesn’t want to lose! Just answer my question! Is it too difficult?!” Kyuhyun glance and sighed “Yah.. arraseo, so what about it?”asked Kyuhyun.

“If that’s the case.. Wouldn’t a clock technician also be a guardian time?” asked Seohyun. Kyuhyun chuckled while glared at her and stated “Then, are you saying one of the three currently employed clock technicians could be the sender?”

“I’m just stating an example” answered Seohyun. Kyuhyun turned his looks towards Madam Hara and said “ I got your point.. but if you put it that way, a woman so strict about time is more befitting of the title ‘Guardian of Time’,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter