The Team

You Are My Partner (YAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeobo ..Yeobo~”, shouted Seohyun when she across the building. She’s run without knowing the meaning of tired. “I must find him before anything bad happen”,the words that always come across to her mind when she struggle to seek him.

 

“Yeo..”, her voice was cut when she saw the figure of the man faced the car infront of him.

The man wasn’t afraid at all and yell at the car, “You killed them!”.

All of sudden, the ‘bang’ sound were heard around that area. The man was falling to the ground while the car had leave the person alone.

“Yeobo!”, she yelled and run to that laying man,her husband.

Seohyun lifted Yonghwa’s body to her lap, “Yeobo, you can’t leave us just like this. Remember, Manse wants his daddy always beside him. Yeobo~ please wake up!”, shakes Yong’s body to wake him up.

Meanwhile at the other side, a young man saw the scenery of the couple while his tears started to drop one by one and then he whispered, “impossible, it can’t be him!” he started to leave that scenery with heavy steps. “Yonghwa.. Mianhae~  I'm late”.

 

2 years later~

“Omma!  You got a letter!”, Manse was running and sitting at the chair while playing his toys.

Meanwhile at kitchen, Seohyun poured a milk at Jongin’s glass, “Thanks Noona” smilling to his noona who still busy preparing for their breakfast.

“Noona.. this day lately u aren’t bright as usual. Don’t u think Yong hyung will upset when u still keep ur behaviour like this?”, Jongin cleaned up his mess and took his bag for ready to school.

Seohyun stared him, “Jongin-ah, plez stop motivate me for this early morning and  get ready your to go school or you’ll be late”.

Then, Jongin just rolled his eyes, “Fine,bye2 noona.. bye Manse-ah” closed the door.

“okay Jongin-ah. Becareful ~”, shouted Seohyun from the kitchen.

Manse walks searching his mom while the letter was waving to the air. “Omma, doesn’t u want this letter? If not, i will tearing it up or make a plane or...”.

“I got it!” snatched it away from Manse after chase and tickle him. Manse just giggle when his mom got her letter and then he cringed, “yahhh aniya~ this is not fair~ u tickle me!”.

Seohyun looks at him with a lovely smile written in her face,“Fine~ i know what do u want~” and then she kissed Manse. Manse only giggles when his mom kissed on his lips as always routines she do in the morning. “Okay, go eat ur breakfast now cuz I’m already late”.

 

At Mom cafe..

A young man enters the cafe while wearing a sunglasses and walks likes a boss. Out of sudden, he tooks the chair and smiling towards the two girls infront of him. “Have you waiting for so long?”

The two girls just giggle because the way a young man smile towards them is so lovely to watch. “did we know you?”

“Call me, Kyuhyun-shi.. ani, if you comfortable just call me oppa. Its sweet to be heared but anyway i will treat you today..” he smirked evilly towards them.

All of sudden, someone hand have been snatched Kyuhyun’s hand that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter