A Guardian of Time II

You Are My Partner (YAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Donghae hyung, why that jerk and you are always got same duty?” stated Kyuhyun who angrily watching Seohyun and Changmin from the side corner. Both of them are talking about the victim.

“Waeyo?” asked Donghae , as an inspector with Changmin , both of them in one team to solve the cases in Seoul city. Donghae looks at Kyuhyun “I know that you hate him so much because of ‘that’ matter but do not mixed your works with your privacy life, Kyuhyun-ah”.

“Nae .. arraseo~” stated Kyuhyun while rolling his eyes and follow Donghae to the murder place.

“As she blowing out the candles on her birthday cake and soon after the room become dark.. Someone stabbed the owner of this mansion, Madam Hara , in the chest with a weapon..” stated Changmin flashback of the situation and Seohyun just nodded.

“..and then, within a matter of seconds, with the weapon in tow.. and before the lights came back on, they fied through that window looking out over the backyard, you say Seohyun-shii?” asked Donghae turned his looks from the murder to Seohyun while Kyuhyun just crossed his arms.

“as the blood splatter on the ground from when the mistress was stabbed..” pointed Kyuhyun to the blood splatter at the floor and he continued.

“See the area here where the blood was obstructed? This is proof that someone was standing here when they removed the weapon used for stabbing.. and became drenched with a large amount of blood splatter but then, disregarding the fact that some guests in this room do have some amount of blood on them.” Stated Kyuhyun.

Then Kyuhyun facing Changmin, “and not a single person was splattered with blood to that extent. Moreover, there are traces of blood that appear to have rubbed against the window frame and the balcony handrail.. the culprit, drenched in blood, fled through that window and there’s no doubt it.. Inspector.” Stated Kyuhyun smirked towards Changmin.

“But Kyuhyun-shii.. if that were the case, something that should be present is missing” stated Changmin eyed him and he continued.

 “ This is the second floor, it had been raining until late night and the ground had been muddy.. They should’ve been distinctly left behind.. the culprit’s footprints, I mean from when they leapt from this balcony and fled..” stated Changmin while smile towards Kyuhyun.

“that’s impossible” thought Kyuhyun.

Suddenly Nicole burst , “ So, Is it true that the culprit didn’t leave behind any footprints?” still in shocked condition.

Changmin nodded “Yeah..”. Nicole stated, “Then, could it be that the sender of that threatening letter was.. the clock technician who passed away four years ago, that’s mean my brother?”

Kyuhyun chuckled, “how would a dead person go around sending the letters?”

“But the letter that Madam Hara got, wasn’t ...the sender’s name the ‘Guardian of Time’ and isn’t ....my bro..ther as clock technician also a guardian of time?” stated Nicole who suddenly talking nonsense because of her shocked just now.

“Nicole-shii, you must have a rest for a while”, said Seohyun while holding her shoulder.

Changmin asked them curiously “The letter?” Kyuhyun answered but doesn’t looking at him, “Yes.. It’s seems they have been delivered to the victim for the past two years”. Kyuhyun recalled about the letter..

Have u forgetten?

That u still got a debt from me.

A debt that u can’t be able to settle which is a debt of your soul that I wanted since a long time ago.

I will settle your debt when the date of your birthday is come.

Your time and your life will end at that time using a sword that can’t be able to see from your sight.

                                                                                            Sincerely,

                                                                                      The Guardian of Time

 

 

“I will settle your debt when the date of your birthday..?” asked Changmin towards Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just give him a little glance and Donghae interrupt

 “It seems 12 a.m. earlier in the night was the same as the victim’s time of birth..” facing to Changmin “..and every year she also blows out the candles at precisely 12 a.m” he continued.

Changmin asked while faced to Seohyun and Nicole  “and so , did the clock technician who died four years ago hold a grudge against the victim?” Seohyun looks Nicole who can’t answer, was trembling because of that incident and helps her to answer it “I don’t know the details, but..  it seems he died in an accident on this exact day, the mistress’s birthday”.

“He didn’t just die..” stated Hyun soo who suddenly appeared from somewhere and approached them slowly, “.. He was killed, by that cold-blooded woman who ruled over time as if she were some kind of goddess!” his statement make them shocked.

Kyuhyun chuckled “ Is that so..”

Hyun soo continued “ There was a terrible storm that day.. that clock technician was doing repairs on the dial on the great clock while attached to a lifeline but the gust buffeted him so much that he fell into the well at the foot of the great clock”

“But that was an accident, wasn’t it?” asked Kyuhyun while eyed him.

“It would’ve been just an ordinary, careless accident. If only she had delayed the start of her birthday party and gone to search for the clock technician!” Hyun Soo stated.

Donghae suddenly asked him “Then, she went ahead with the party even through someone was missing?”  Shindong walked near beside Changmin, “Yeah.. thanks to that, it wasn’t until the next morning that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter