A gentleman or rude guy?

You Are My Partner (YAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8.00 a.m at Seoul city.

Changmin just nodded his head “Nae, abeoji. I will make your wish came true. Don’t worry ..it will be smooth if he joins us to keep this cases safely.. without anyone now especially ..the victim’s family”. Changmin stood infront of someone who he respect most.

“As I expected from younger son, even the elder is too hard to approach.. anyway keep watching his family” stated that guy while smirked evilly and Changmin just bowed.

Changmin exits the office and walked with a lightly steps “ahh Hyung.. why so hard for you to take this task with me!?” he smiled awkwardly when he enters his car. “or maybe he scared~”

 

At Seohyun’s house..

Seohyun yawn while walked heavily towards the kitchen to make the breakfast for Jongin and Manse but at the same time Jongin who appeared behind her, took some bread while still wearing his pajamas, makes Seohyun curious and stared at him “Yah .. are u not going to school?”

Jongin looked at her “ Noona.. I already told you that festival which I anticipated to be held today..and I’m  already invited you!” Seohyun just grins while Jongin stared at her “Do you.. forget, isn’t?”

“hurm I’m not but I will try my best to come ..” stated Seohyun calmly “btw.. where’s Manse?”

“I’m already sent him to omma’s house because I saw you are totally tired ..so it’s not a fault if I helped my cutie Noona, right?” he does the aegyo to her.

Seohyun just smirked “yah.. it’s not worked” slapped his hand. “ouch!”

“ anyway, that guy who carried you last night.. is it really in your team ?” asked Jongin with curious thought on his mind.

“Nae..” stated Seohyun calmly while drinks some orange juice.

“wait..carried!?”  

Suddenly Seohyun burst out her orange juice and unfortunately Jongin who already hitted by Seohyun’s splatter, makes he stands up immediately.

“aishh... Noona, yah it was sticky” wiped his face using his palm.

“just..now did you said ca..carried?” asked Seohyun curiously about what exactly happened last night. “Nae.. he was carried you until at your bedroom. Fuhh .. it was relieved if he was your partner.. i thought he was stranger who want to seduce you..” Seohyun quickly knocked his head.

“ouch.. noona! It’s hurt!” caressed his head and stared at her.

Seohyun looked at him “yah.. watch your mouth, if he is a stranger who want to seduce me.. he wouldn’t sent me at this home!” stared at him and walked inside her room“ Ahh.. how’s he know my home?”

“This is why I must sleeps before 1.00 a.m ..I thought I walked by myself after he sent me”

 

At Il gook office inside Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s room

Kyuhyun’s flashback..

“Thanks for bring noona home.. I worried if she took the taxi at this late night” Jongin was leading Kyuhyun until at the balcony.

Kyuhyun smiled “No prob.. don’t mistaken if I carried her just now cuz it’s hard to me to wake her up.. like ..she was drunk in her sleeping.”

Jongin laughed a bit “aniya.. since Noona in childhood, she is a bit difficult to wake her up if she doesn’t sleep before 1.a.m .. It’s already became her habits that she always sleeps before the midnight..”

Kyuhyun just smirked “ ohhh I see.. btw the  young boy who sleeps beside her is also your younger brother or her adopted son?” Jongin turned to him “aniya, he’s Noona son and my nephew.”

“yea!? She already married!?”

“Nae.. ahh Hyung, please lower a bit your voice.. It’s already late” stated Jongin when looked Kyuhyun already dropped his jaw. “ahh.. I will take a leave” stated Kyuhyun suddenly bowed and walked leave him behind until Jongin closed the door.

End of flashback..

 

Kyuhyun chuckled “That’s why she looked more sensitive than other girls I even met. She already married.. but wasn’t her husband suppose worried her more than his dongsaeng and opened the door for her ... ahh maybe her husband had a work at night”

“Yahh.. Cho Kyuhyun! Since when you care about her~” thought of himself as he stands up and walked near the window while looked the scenery in the morning at the outside of the building.

Then, Kyuhyun’eyes concentrated towards a woman who is walking at side road, to enter the office but had been blocked by other person who’s wearing a black mask “Isn’t that her!?”

Kyuhyun’s eyes already focused to Seohyun and that guy.

That guy who’s wearing a black mask, gives a letter to Seohyun “Don’t spread it at anyone..”

Seohyun was shocked of that situation suddenly she took and looked behind of the letter “Shinhwa company!?” That guy looked at Seohyun and immediately turned back while took a big step but Seohyun quickly hold his wrist. “Yah hold on!”

Seohyun was really wanted to talk to that guy because she know about that company very well.. that’s why she hold his wrist but unfortunately that’s guy use violence towards her by released hardly her hand makes Seohyun fall to the ground while that guy runs without looking back.

Kyuhyun suddenly raised his eyebrow “ Huh.. what’s wrong with her? Why she block him even that guy looks totally ..scary?” he sit at his chair and think deeply about that situation.

“Yah.. should I go help her? But if I do ..she will think that I’m a stalker cuz I’m always watching her” he turned look at the window.

“Aishhh.. you should Kyuhyun!” Suddenly he stand up from his place “ Be a gentleman ..however.. she is still a woman” Kyuhyun takes a big steps to help her at the outside but after he opened the door, at the same time Seohyun runs a little while his head a little bowed  makes  she bumped into Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun looked shocked when she already appeared infront him “Yah! You shocked me! How fast you run!?”

Seohyun lifted her face “Oh.. Kyuhyun-shii, it’s so early you have arrived and I already bought you some goguma for the breakfast” she lifted the plastic bag infront of him. She looks nervous but when she infront of him, she know how to hide that nervous.

“Yah.. since when I eat that sticky things in this early morning and .. why you suddenly bought for me?” asked Kyuhyun while stared at her.

Seohyun smiled.. she know, even Kyuhyun always treat her badly but he was a kind person as she remember about the last night incident “ a gift for thanks about .. urm.. t-the last night but ..Yah! why you didn’t wake me up..It’s embarrassing ..u know!” suddenly shouted at Kyuhyun after Kyuhyun closed the door and walked near his place.

“How can I wake you up if you snore loudly and didn’t move a bit even a plane crushed infront of you”

Seohyun stared at him “huh.. since when I snore?” she sit at her place.

Kyuhyun just glance her. Actually Seohyun didn’t snored last night but he just added to makes her become more guilt to him. “aishh.. ahjummah Ireona.. we have been invited to do our job at one this festival which located near the city.”

Seohyun turned look at him “huh why at festival? What we could do at there?” she watches Kyuhyun already prepare to go out “Just follow me.. we became special guests at tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter