Chapter 11

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We have a special guest~ Who? Carry on reading~ :)

----------------------------------------------

Naeun's POV

A few days ago, i got a text message from someone asking to meet me at the park near my school.. That someone said he knows me and is studying in the same school as me, and also has talked to me before... After deciding whether or not to meet this someone, i text him saying 'Ok.'

So... now i am at the park, waiting for him. Suddenly, i felt a tap on my shoulders and when i turned around, I gasped. Kai was standing in front of me with the biggest smile on his face...

"You were the one who texted me?" I asked surprise.

"Yeah." He said shyly.

"Why?" I asked curiously, he seldom talk to people other than his 11 other friends, quite a big group of friends he got there though...

"I have something to tell you... I like you. I have always liked you but was afraid to tell you, now that i have the courage to, Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Erm..... I-i-i .... I'm sorry..... I can't accept...."

"Why? Am i not good for you?" He asked with sad eyes looking at me.

"No. I like someone else." I admitted.

"Alright...."

"I am really sorry." I said with guilt in my tone.

"I still won't give up though..... I will keep trying.." He continued.

"Carry on trying but you won't succeed anyway."

"Who is that person you like?" He asked.

"It's Eunji, Jung Eunji." I admitted.

"She is a girl! It's wrong!" He said surprising me.

"So what if she is a girl?" I asked getting angry with what he said.

"You guys won't be accepted. You won't have a child with her." He clarified.

"It doesn't matter. Everything have a solution."

"But..."

"No buts.. I'm leaving." Then turned around and started walking away from him.

Just when i was walking, i received a text. From Eunji.

She told me to meet her at the park near our school.... Im already here...

I looked behind me and found Kai gone. He must have left. I was glad, though i felt guilty about rejecting him but i just couldn't accept him because there is someone else..

While i was deep in thoughts, someone came up behind me and cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" That person said, but who won't recognize it.

"Eunji?"

"Aww... How did you know?" She pouted.

"It's easy to know hehe" I said, sheepishly.

"No fun..." She said,still pouting. She needs to stop or i might just pinch her cheeks.

"Haha. What do you want to say about?" I asked after remembering the reason on why i am here.

"Oh right. Read this letter." She said as she pass me a letter.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter