Chapter 4

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung's POV

Days passed and it's weekend where we won't have to go school but i have nothing to do so i wanted to call namjoo and her friends but naeun said that they are busy this weekend. I immediately sulked... So i ask naeun unnie if we can go out because i am boring at home. My parents arent at home. She agreed and i proceeded to call chorong unnie to ask her. She also agreed and i decided to meet them at the shopping mall.

I went to change my clothes and went to my car. I reached there within 20 mins and i saw naeun and chorong there waiting for me.

"Unnies!"

"Hayoungie~!"

"Hehe..."

"Let's go play?"

"yeah." Chorong unnie said.

"Ok. What about the arcade?" Naeun unnie said.

"Sure."

"LET'S GO!!" We shouted which led to people staring at us like we are crazy people.

We bowed while saying sorry and ran to the arcade.

Bomi's POV

We are in the jungle to rain for the fight in 3 weeks time. We are now taking turns on fighting with our trainer. We have different trainer from other trainees because our fathers are scared that something might happen during the fight so he asked professionals to train and it's different from others. Eunji goes first than Namjoo than me. For our fight in 3 weeks time or so, we decided to use the skills we learned from taekwondo training and what we are learning now to fight against wolf tribe.. (i think it's a wolf family or... tribe... idk... lol..) We will also bring some guns with silencers(dont know how to spell it) so it won't make any noise and it won't attract humans to come and see.

It's my turn now so i concentrated and fight with the trainer. As eunji and namjoo went first and second respectively, they know what they need to improve on so they went to one corner and train. Namjoo went to the punching bag to train as she is still not able to kick powerfully. As for eunji, she improved a bit from last time so she went to the other punching bag and train while watching namjoo. She will sometimes tell namjoo what to do so she can improve.

As for me, i also improved like eunji. We got some wounds but it is normal and it can heal by itself since it wasn't that deep.

It was already night when we finished training so we head back home. We also hide any visible scars on our body. We might meet someone we know on the way home. When we reached home, we went to our r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter