Chapter 5

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IN SCHOOL

Bomi's POV

I am now in my class... but i am bored.. chorong isn't here yet. I decided to do some studying since the teacher have also not arrived yet...

After studying half way, the chair beside me got pulled and someone sat down on it. That 'someone' was chorong..

"I thought i was almost late... All because of hayoung, who of all days forgot to take something and we had to ran all the way home because i didn't want to let go along.. Sorry about that."

"No worries.. Though i did get bored, but i managed to do some studying so i guess it was a good thing?"

"Haha, glad you got to study." She joked.

"Yeah. haha"

Unfortunately, the teacher arrived and was walking to his own table, we had to stop talking and get ready for class...

Namjoo's POV

It has been 5 minutes since hayoung arrived. As the teacher have not arrived yet we decided to study as we didn't know what topic to talk about. I wanted to ask hayoung a question but the teacher had to arrive just as i was about to ask. "Talk about bad timing" I mumbled. I think hayoung heard that i was saying something and asked. "What did you say just now?" "Huh? Oh it was nothing." I gave a smile and we both stood up to greet the teacher.

While listening to the teacher, Hayoung called me.

"Namjoo."

"Yeah?"

"Can we hang out this weekend? I am bored at home." she said, looking at me very sadly. but i have to go for training...

"I'm sorry but me and my sisters are busy this weekend."

"Oh. Ok." I could hear her sadness in her voice. I feel guilty....

"I am sorry. We could go some other times." With that, she smiled. But.... i have no idea whether we would even be alive.....

"Ok." Nonetheless, i was happy that she wasn't sad any more. I patted her head and carried on listening to teacher.

LUNCH TIME

Me and hayoung waited at the canteen for the other 4 unnies. We did our own things because we still have no idea what to talk about.... After a while, they arrived and we went to buy our food.

"So... Anything happened in class?" Chorong unnie asked as she munch on her sandwich.

"Nope. Just boringness...." Eunji unnie said with sarcasm earning laughter from all of us.

"Other than boringness?" Chorong unnie joked.

"Emmm..." I thought for a moment and said. "More boringness..." I ended it with a smile that earned a smack from chorong unnie.

"Ouch..." I said as i patted my head to ease the pain while the others including chorong unnie laughed... Seeing them laughing, i pouted...

Hayoung then saw me pouting and patted my head and stopped laughing, but i could tell she is trying not to laugh... Their laughter died down and we continued to eat.

AFTER SCHOOL (skip the lessons thingy, its boring lol)

We just ended school and is currently waiting for the other 4 unnies again..... After waiting for years (sarcasm) They have finally arrived...

"You have finally arrived after what seems like years...." I said what it thought just now and they laughed including hayoung who just seemed to realise what i said was just me being sarcastic.

After they stopped laughing, we went to our home. But since we live in different areas, we had to separated at the gate.

I was walking in the middle with eunji unnie on my left and bomi unnie on my right, when suddenly eunji unnie received a message from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter