Chapter 2

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoo's POV

We are standing in front of our new school and the feeling is different.... I feel less pressured than the first time i stand in front of my school in the vampire world. In the vampire world, we have to learn how to fight and a lot more dangerous stuff... My father together with bomi and eunji unnies father did not allow us to come here and live like a human. We secretly went to train on how to control our blood thirst and wore a bracelet so we won't get burned under the sunlight.

We went into the school and find the office where we will be getting our timetable and know what our class were. After a brief saying of our timetables, we head to our class. I went to my class 1-3 and knocked on the door. I went in when the teacher noticed me and told me to go in. Upon walking in, the whole class looked at me. As i am a vampire, i can hear their thoughts... Some were thinking that i am quite pretty and some were asking each other who am i. The teacher then told them to keep quiet and said.

"Okay class. We have a new student here. Treat her nice okay?"

"Ok." The whole class replied..

The teacher then ask me to introduce myself so i said.

"Hi i am kim namjoo. I hope you will take care of me." The teacher then said to sit beside a girl named oh hayoung, she raise her hand upon hearing the teacher asking her to raise it.

It was awkward to sit beside a stranger since i just met her and i am not the kind that wants to make friends.

"Hi." She said while writing down her note.

"Hi." I replied back not trying to be rude.

Hayoung's POV

I was studying when i heard a knock and look up to see who and saw a cute girl at the door. The teacher then told the whole class that she is the new student and we are expected to help her to catch up on her studies. She then introduce herself then heard the teacher said to sit beside me i raised my hands as instructed by my teacher. She then went to her seat beside me and listen to the teacher.

I want to make friends but i am shy... That why i only have two friends in this school.. So i mustered up my courage and said.

"Hi."

"Hi.' She replied me... but i don't know what to say so i randomly said what was on my mind..

"Do you want to hang out with me and my friends? The more the merrier anyway." She seemed surprise but replied saying.

"Sure but can my friends join in too?" Though i was surprise that she knew anybody in this school but one thing came to my mind and i replied back.

"Yeah. Did they transfer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter