Chapter 6

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have been having inspiration today..... Successfully updating both my stories.... lol

--------------------------------

Chorong's POV

"Why didn't you tell us?" I said once again.

"Because.... We wanted to be like humans.... being happy.... going to school.... not like in our world.... go for training.... sleep then the whole process starts all over again... there is no fun to it...." Bomi said sadly... "And you guys might ignore us after finding out maybe even avoiding us... i mean who won't avoid us....." She continued.....

"We won't! Are we those kind of people?" I said... Though i should be afraid... but i wasn't.... Hayoung and naeun aren't too....

"You aren't those kind of people... but you said it after being friends with us for a few months.... if u found out earlier, we are scared you might..."

"Even if we found out earlier, we won't avoid you.... You guys are nice people aren't you? You have never hurt us right?"

"Yeah but who knows what we would do when we see blood...." Namjoo said... That's when i realized that whenever we are injured, they have never look at it... At first i thought that they were just scared of blood but.... it wasn't the case...

"You guys can control. Yes? And also i have noticed that all three of you avoided seeing blood.... whenever we are injured remember?"

"We can... and yes we remember... but what if we can't?"

"You can try.. As long as you can try, you will definitely do it." Then i realized something else....

"You guys said you will be having fights 6 days later. What did you mean?"

"Every year for two times, we will have fights... If we vampires lose, the other tribe can chose one of us to kill.So.. we practice every weekend..." I was shocked...

"Is that why you have been rejecting us to hang out?" Naeun asked.

".....Yea." Eunji said...

"It's okay with us... We don't mind if you are vampires..." I said once again. "So... Do you still want to be our friend?"

"They all nodded.

"Then let's go for class, it's starting."

"Ok." Bomi finally opened .

"By the way, when is your next training? Next weekend?"

"No. Tomorrow."

"Oh... You guys won't be coming to school?"

"Yeah."

"Can we see?" Hayoung asked.

"No. It's dangerous." Namjoo immediately said.

"But.... We will be careful..." Hayoung said with her rare aegyo.... Wow... hayoung ... really?

"Fine but don't come close to us. We might accidentally hit you." Namjoo said, can't take her aegyo.

"Let's go class now... We have 3 minutes left."

"Ok." We then ran to class afraid that we might be late.

N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter