Chapter 9

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung's POV

When i opened the door, the first thing i saw was namjoo holding her stomach and trying to hold on the pain... I started yelling for Chorong and Naeun unnie so they can help me.

When they arrived, we started carrying them inside...

30 minutes passed after we carried them in and now, we are trying to stop the bleeding but none of them worked... They just keep bleeding....

5 minutes passed and still it won't stop that was until the door bell rang.

I ran to the door bell and two man and one baby-liked woman stood there.

"Is bomi, eunji and namjoo in there?" One of them asked.

"Yeah."

"Can we go in?"

"Who are you?"

"We will tell you later. We need to treat them first..."

"H-how d-did you know?" I stuttered.

"That will also be told later."

"Fine." They went in and i led them to where they were.

"Unnie! They are here to help."

"Who?" Chorong unnie and Naeun unnie looked up and saw them. They were surprised and bowed down.

"Oh. Ok."

After that, they started healing them... After 10 minutes i was surprised.... The blood has been gone and they are just wrapping the wound up.

After they finished, they told us to not say anything about today. We promised and head to the living room where they were going to tell us everything...

"So.... how did you guys know about their injury..."

"To start with, i will introduce myself and from there i think you might know what was next...."

"What?"

"Ok... My name is Yoon Doojoon.. The guy beside me is Kim Heechul and the girl with a baby face is Kim Taeyeon." noticing their surnames, i said.

"You guys are their siblings?"

"Yes we are. I am Bomi's brother while the two of them are Namjoo's siblings."

"What about eunji?" Naeun unnie asked.

"She has a younger brother. His name is Jung Minki. He is about 12 years old." (I forgotten her brother's age so....)

"Oh.... Ok.. Why aren't you guys hurt then?" Chorong unnie asked curiously

"We didn't fight. Just in case some were hurt, we can heal it."

"Oh.."

"Thank you for treating them." I said.

"Oh and by the way, after they woke up, give them this medicine and also go to the secret compartment behind the secret door and take 3 packets of the blood. They will need it."

"B-blood?" We stuttered.

"Yeah blood and don't worry it isn't from human, we got it from somewhere that is a secret,"

"Alright."

"Bye and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter