Chapter 8

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Times fly past as 3 days has already gone....

Tomorrow will be the day where the fight is going to be held...

And they have also found out that the one that they love also love them.

So they will fight for them just so they can hopefully confess.

*Flashback*

Bomi's POV

When they went back, they were all sleeping.

As they were sleeping, they decided to wait till tomorrow to read their mind.

The next morning

"Good morning!" Bomi said.... "Rongie~ I'm hungry!"

"Araseo. It's coming. Just wait..." Hmm... She isn't saying things in her mind... She doesn't like me?

"Okie~" Then i sat down at the dining table and look at her.

Soon they came down one by one.

"Breakfast is ready!" Chorong said.

The table was soon filled with people surrounding it and then chorong started putting the food on the table.

While eating, i went to read rongie's mind and i heard.

"Pigs..." Then i realize everybody were stuffing their face with food except for naeun, hayoung. I let out a chuckle and they looked at me like i am crazy.

"I read chorong's mind and she said pigs.. Haha!" I finally laughed out loud with naeun and hayoung while the rest glared at chorong. I almost forget that she is talking about me too.

"What? I was just telling the truth." Chorong innocently said with a cute puppy dog eye.

"Unnie~~" They all started whining.

"Ok ok. Carry on eating... like a human. Thank you." She gave a smile and continued eating, ignoring the glares from me,namjoo and eunji.

"We aren't human remember?" I said.

"Oh... I forgot!!! My memories are failing...." She said.

"Glad you realized." All of 5 of us said then she glared at us but we ignored it. Haha.

After eating, we wash our plate and head to the living room to watch a movie.

That's when our mission start. We watch a couple of movie but they weren't saying anything in their heads..... It was night already when we finished our 3rd movie... We were bored i guess. And that was when all three of us heard them saying...

"Aww... so fast? I want to spend more time with them though." Then each of said.

"When will bomi realize my feelings?" Chorong said.

"When will eunji realize our feelings?" Naeun said.

"When will namjoo realize my feelings." Hayoung said.

That's what it made us happy that we were not able to sleep.

*End of Flashback*

Eunji's POV

One more day..... Will i live? I am scared....

*sigh*

"Why the sigh?" I said someone say. When i turned around, i saw bomi unnie behind me.

"Worried about tomorrow? About the fight?"

"Yeah... It's the first time i am worried to be honest. I have never been worried about it. What if i can't confessed?"

"Let's work hard tomorrow. We will kill every single wolves that we see. We must be determined. Do this for naeun. Alright?" Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter