Chapter 7

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung's POV

Namjoo had warn us that not all vampires are trained to control biting humans so we have to stay with them in case some vampires decided to bite us. We then decided that i will follow namjoo, naeun unnie will follow eunji unnie and chorong unnie with bomi unnie. When we arrived, we stopped in front of a forest.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"We are here to train. This is our training place.." Eunji unnie told us.

"Oh...." I said..

Before we enter, they hold our hands. We were surprised but they said just in case people come near us....

"Im starting to regret agreeing you guys to come here." Namjoo said which only i heard...

"You guys are here, we should be fine." I said...

As soon as we entered, everybody started looking at us. Well..... not the vampires but the humans which was us.... unfortunately....

We entered a gate and arrived at the training room. There were guns, knives and many other stuff...

Their trainer arrived and asked.

"Who are they? Why are they here?"

"They are our friends, and they want to see so we brought them here..."

"Though i do not allow any humans here but since you guys bought them here it means you trust them. Just make sure they don't say out this place." The trainer warned..

"Ok." All three of us said.

"We will be starting our training. Just stay there and don't move okay? Just watch." Bomi unnie said as she pointed to the corner of the room.

"Ok." We listened and walked over.

As soon as we reached there, they started practice. Namjoo went to the punching bag while eunji went to practice with the trainer. Bomi just practice her move in a corner but they were strong. They were all serious here unlike when they were in school so it was interesting to watch them.

2 hours later, a man walked in. I heard eunji unnie said.

"Appa!"

"Uncle!"

"Hi everyone!"

"Who are they? Why are they here?"

"Our friends and they are here to watch." They said for the second time.

"Ok. Make sure they don't say a word."

"Ok."

They went back to practice as soon as he is gone...

I saw namjoo and she looked y while practicing....

"Hayoung.. Stop looking at namjoo... You are drooling..." Chorong unnie said.

"Unnie~~" I said after realizing that chorong unnie was lying after i attempted to clean my drool away.

"HAHAHA~!!" Chorong laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" Namjoo came to see what's going on after chorong unnie laughed.

"N-nothing." I stuttered.

"Hmmm... ok." She said not totally not believing what i said was true and then went back.

Time passed and it was night.

We quickly followed them when they said they have done.

"Let's go." They said.

We head to the door and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter