Chapter 10

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung's POV

A week passed and their injuries have almost healed..... I am currently watching the tv but not really watching it. I am out of my mind right now... Not even bothering about the epic drama happening on screen... Just thinking about stuff....

"Youngie...." I felt my shirt getting tugged... I turned my head to the caller and saw namjoo giving me a puppy eye saying that she was hungry while using her aegyo. It was so cute!!! I felt like pinching her cheeks.

"Ok and what do you wanna eat?" I asked while trying to control myself from this cute puppy that is trying to kill me....

"You...." She said making me widen my eyes.... "Just kidding." She said with a giggle after seeing my eyes.

I pouted and said, "Yah!! Don't make fun of me."

"Aww... So cute! Araseo.." She said and i felt my cheeks getting red... Well.. my face was feeling hot so i thought it was getting red... Maybe...

"Now on to my question, What do you wanna eat?" I asked again.

"Anything. Just cook something. Please?" She said while giving me the eyes which i can't resist.

"Ok. Wait here." I said as i headed to the kitchen while she continued seating at the couch watching the channel which i was not seeing just now.

30 minutes later, after years of thinking what to cook, i was finally done with cooking and could finally rest... While she was eating, i went to the couch and lay on it. I decided to really watch the TV since i ignored it because i was busy with thinking. But... i guess i became tired of watching it, i fell asleep.

Namjoo's POV

"Youngie~ Your food is really delicious! Can you make more for me later?" I asked, waiting for a answer.

"Youngie?" I said her name after no answer was given. I went to the couch and saw her sleeping on the couch with a uncomfortable position. 'Oh...' I carried her and brought her to her room so she would have a comfortable sleep.

I closed the door and head to the kitchen and carried on eating my food. I then washed the dishes and head to Yougnie's room. She was still asleep so i tiptoed to her bed and lay down beside her.... I heard what she said in her mind... I guess she forgotten i can read minds so she didn't realized.

I hugged her from behind her and snuggled close to her back, falling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter