Chapter 3

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hehe.... Hi~~ The flashback is an idea by me lol i made it up myself. Hope you won't get bored from my idea. :) I also decided to add exo, suju, shinee ( wolves) and beast. ( vampires )

I don;t know whether to put this chappie as rated or not as there are fighting scene here. I decided not to put. Pls tell me if i need to put it. :) thxx

Enjoy~~

------------------------------

Bomi's POV

I wonder if we will win or not. Last year we were lucky i guess...

*Flashback*

One year ago

It's night and we are on our way to go to the jungle where we have to fight so we can live. It happens every year for two times. If we lose, the wolves will have to choose one of us to kill. Fortunately, we have been winning for the past few fights we have. The last time we lost was 4 years ago, though some of them the wolves killed some of us we were able to win. We chose to bring weapons so we can protect ourselves.

We soon arrived at the jungle, we took our weapons and saw the wolves immediately. They chose strong wolves and bought weapons as well. Then one of them spoke.

"I see you have come."

"Of course. We can't bare to lose any of our vampires." My brother, yoon doojoon replied.

"Me too. Now let's begin shall we?" As soon as they said that, we immediately prepared ourselves and get ready our weapon.

"What are you waiting for?" We immediately ran to each other and started the fight.

I started by fighting them by fist as i learned taekwondo since young with namjoo and eunji. I then proceeded to use the weapons as they were already using their knives on us since they realise that we are winning over them. As i finished with the last wolf i was fighting with, i saw eunji struggling to fight them as many were approaching to fight her. I quickly went to them and started helping eunji. Though there were a lot of them and we were also hurt, we still managed to hurt them.

In the end, we managed to win and they were already going back to their places since we decided to not call any of them to kill. We have already killed enough wolves today. Namjoo got a few wounds and a gun shot to her shoulder as well as eunji, they coudn't heal themselves as the wound was quite deep so they had to receive treatment for the injuries and as for me, i got stabbed which fortunately wasn't that deep and hence i could heal myself.

After 1 month, eunji and namjoo recovered and were able to go back home. 2 weeks after eunji and namjoo recovered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter