Chapter 12

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well..... Godd news.. My com is fixed! YAY! i have edited the chapters just like how i wanted it to be if i didn't use my phone so... :) hehe.. sry for giving you guys a short chap...

And erm..... The bad news that i have is at the end of the story... Wouldn't want to ruined your happy mood.. heheh.. :D 

Enjoy~

-----------------------------

Hayoung's POV

1 month pass by quickly, during this one month, a lot of things happened like us going to where they live to meet their parents so maybe we can get their blessings along with the other unnies.... At first, they didn't agree... I mean imagine a human and a vampire being together as a couple, probably even i won't believe it if i am not in this situation.

They also warned us that they will be going for fights every two times a year and if something happens to them, it might get serious. Well... We told them the truth...

*Flashback*

Author's POV

"So do you get what i mean?" Bomi's father asked.

"Yes we do and we can assure you that what you say sometimes worry us but i believe that as long as they are still alive. We can create new memories so IF anything happens to them, those memeries can heal us, even for a bit. Besides, i know they will survive it." Chorong unnie says confidently and also emphasized the word "IF". 

"Alright. I shall accept you guys but if i find out you hurt my daughter or her friends. We are coming after you, got it?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter