Turn-Off #13 : Using Pronouns.

kimcheeese's Turn-Offs.

#13 : Using Pronouns.

(Yes, I am aware that I said this turn off would be about apply stories...but it has honestly been a while and I forgot where I was heading to with that. Sorry!)

It is seriously a turn-off when people don't use pronouns. I mean, everyone should know what a pronoun is and its purpose, correct? If not then...well, I suggest you to go and purchase a book that will explain to you what pronouns (and everything else) are.

When writing your story, it helps to use pronouns to get rid of repetition.

Barney went to the park and Barney ate ice cream. Barney's favorite ice cream flavor was chocolate so that was what Barney bought.

Get it? The name Barney was overused and it got annoying, right? Or perhaps you enjoy it, but I sure do know that a lot of people--like me, find it annoying.

I'm honestly not even sure what to say for this chapter since everyone should know that they should use pronouns. Just use them...as simple as that. Don't make things harder than they already are.

Here is a list of pronouns if you ever need them. 

#14 : Past, Present, and Future tense (//SUPREME007).

I haven't updated in a while...so I decided to update today, for all my lovely subscribers! I apologize if this chapter wasn't as amusing as all my other chapters. I just felt like I should get this out of the way now since I'll be creating a turn-off for this later on in the future. (Also because I forgot where I was heading to with my apply story turn-off's.)