Turn-Off #1 : Your Title.

kimcheeese's Turn-Offs.

#1 : Your Title.

Guys, your title is basically the aroma to a favorite dish of yours. You're not going to be attracted to Pizza if it smells like your friend's stinky gym socks, right? Exactly, so try not to make your title like a stinky gym sock. What I mean by this-- is be creative! Let your imagination roam to a faraway place, like a land filled with hot Ulzzangs. Don't use a title that will let your readers know what's going to happen, but use a title that will make your readers wonder what is going to happen.

A title like "I'm Infinite's Maid?!?" Is horrible and uncreative. It already tells me that the protagonist is a girl, obviously, and she's shocked that she's a maid for a famous K-Pop band. Usually these stories are about a cute, innocent, nerdy school girl who needs a job, so she ends up being a maid. Then a member of Infinite is going to fall for her and the story goes on. See, I haven't even started reading that story-- yet I already know what's going to happen.

Another major thing is to not state that your title is subject to change later. This tells me that you, as the author was never ready for that fanfiction; you're unprepared. It makes me feel that your whole entire fanfiction is unprepared and I will not read it. Actually, don't change your title, period. If you're still unsure about your title, then don't start your story. An author must always be prepared, especially since their title is perhaps one of the most important thing that attract readers.

#2 : Your Forewords/Description.