The Counseling

The Last Chu for Mr. Romeo
 
 

People say the forbidden fruit looks more appealing to be tasted, and Hoya disagrees about the clause just until recently. Now the hype is slowly down and fuss about Ho-Mi seems like coming to the end. He can’t see Bomi’s face more frequent than before, because he’s not part of the play anymore and although he’s stubborn to admit, Lee Howon is kind of missing Yoon Bomi.

There are some moments when in silence Hoya could take a better look at the Juliet and admire her before. He noticed Bomi would mutter inaudible things when she’s nervous, or eyes sparkling brightly when she’s excited. She’s bubbly mostly to Chorong and turns into preserve one when around him. Hoya also notices (although this one is kinda late) Bomi will always have a slight blush on her cheeks whenever talks to him.

Now everything becomes clearer and real for him. He even always catches the little bit interaction between (not his) Bomi and Jihoon outside the play and seeing how bright her smile is, Hoya can only wish her smile is way brighter when (someday) they talk to each other again.

“Hoya,”

“What did I do wrong this time?”

“Why did you reject her when in the end you can’t stop staring at her?”

“I, I didn’t reject her,” Murmurs. “And I’m not staring at her!” Mutters.

“Really? Tell me about your longing expression for the whole day then.”

“Since when did you become my psychiatrist, Park Chorong?”

“Since the famous Lee Howon screwed up everything.”

A pregnant pause.

“It’s all screwed up, isn’t it?”

Hoya doesn’t want to look pathetic, but Chorong tapping his back lightly says otherwise.

 

When did I become this pathetic?

*