The Confession

The Last Chu for Mr. Romeo
 
 

The week has been so wonderful; the news about breaking up of Ho-Mi spreads wildly around the school (Headmaster Park even called him to his office to discuss this special case!) and Yoon Bomi is avoiding him. O yeah, and Park Chorong being too sensitive whenever he’s around, she’s so snappy and Hoya tries his hard not to be around her much.

“Is she on period?”

“Who? Bomi?”

They stare at each other’s eyes quite a while, with Woohyun holds the cynical gaze while Hoya only gives him a-one-eyebrow-lift look (or is this Namtard on period?).

“That terrifying friend of yours. Park Chorong. Can you suggest her some pills to calm her down?” The one-eyebrow-lift look still stays. “She’s mad every time.”

Woohyun snickers. “Everybody would be mad to confront this dumb you, dude.”

Dumb. Hoya thinks the amount of him being called by that four letter is increased since the new girl Bomi Bomi comes into his life (into Woollim High). Yeah, maybe it’s better for him not trying to be nice to a random stranger at first place.

Hoya makes a loud gasp. “Seriously, what’s wrong with all of you?”

Woohyun copies him, and adds a dramatic hair blowing. “No, seriously, what’s wrong with you, Lee Howon?”

“I mean, you took this too far. Now the whole school thinks I’m breaking up with Yoon Bomi.” Hoya tries to sound so serious (and he basically isn’t the humorous person either, so it just ends up he’s like being his usual self). He continues under Woohyun’s judging stare. “How can we break up when we’re not in a relationship to begin with?” He strikes one-eyebrow-lift look again, trying to sound smart.

The snort from Woohyun’s mouth comes out as Hoya expected. Damn that Namtard!

“You just have no idea, don’t you?”

About what? About how scary Park Chorong this time? Or how annoying Pyo Jihoon’s existence for him—wait, what?

“Yoon Bomi likes you.”

Hoya laughs out loud right away, murmuring ‘no, that can’t be’ and ‘stop being delusional you,’ between his hard attempt to calm himself.

“Yah, idiot! I’m telling you the truth!”

Hoya laughs harder, although there’s some tingling sensation he wonders why in his heart.

*

“Hey, so, umm…”

To escape from the title of Dumb Hoya slash Lee-dumb-Howon, Hoya thinks the best way is immediate confronting the subject who got him in trouble. Although she is not trouble, no, Yoon Bomi is definitely not a trouble, or his trouble, it’s just—

“I have something to tell you too.” Bomi beats whatever stuck on the tip of Hoya’s tongue that made him difficult to speak up.

“Oh?” He shows his dum—no, scratch that, he’s just a little confused.

The cute girl in front of him inhales the oxygen as much as she can before finally looks at right into his eyes. Wow, seems it’s like a big deal?

Hoya watches how the tip of her lips twist slowly before forms out the words. He anticipates the nervous look which can be easily read from her anxious face.

“I like you.”

She finally does it! Bomi lets out a heavy breath after that, feels so much easier now, like half of her burden is being lifted up.

“Alright.” Hoya looks nonchalant. “So, Woohyun said that maybe, it’s just maybe, you liked me. That isn’t true, right?”

His innocent face looks so innocent and Bomi can only open without sound in respond. They stay like that for one, two, three seconds.

“Oh, OH!”

His expression turns priceless. If Woohyun was there, sure he would capture that moment for his personal fun purpose only. It is like someone pushing the pause button and getting them frozen on this moment scene. Bomi still looks at him in disbelief and Hoya still looks at her in disbelief too.

“Oh my God.”

“Oh shiit!”

Once they open their mouth, they happen to exclaim at the same time together.

*

 

 

soo,,I make Hoya becomes a dumb dumb here #sorrynotsorry