The Complication

The Last Chu for Mr. Romeo
 
 

The D-day is near and counted with this one, Lee Howon has totally been absent from Romeo-Juliet drama rehearsal four times. Hoya reasons with need more practice for soccer which successfully set Chorong fumed when Woohyun snorted, there’s no soccer practice until two weeks later.

Lee Howon is actually very confused. He thinks this is because first confession he ever has (and refuses the other possibility that might be Yoon Bomi who caused it). What he feels is strange that can’t be described with words and Howon is not gonna consult with Namtard because well, he is a retard.

“Why are so dumb, Lee Howon?” Hoya can imagine those exact words will come out of his best friend mouth automatically. The possibility of Park Chorong would be there too—ugh, Hoya refuses to picture her angry face in his mind.

That girl is scary, yo.

It’s okay if you find it uncomfortable around me. I’m sorry for confessing to you. Please just consider like I never did that.

—Bomi

Hoya read again the text he received yesterday, he has read it for multiple times trying to decipher what it means only to make him being coward gets face to face with her in the rehearsal.

What does it mean?

What did she mean?

Does she regret ever confessing to a guy like him?

Is he the wrong guy she shouldn’t be confessed to?

Is Pyo Jihoon the right choice instead?

The blaring sound of his ringtone wakes him up from his deep, tangled mind. A frown automatically on his eyes once Hoya read the Woohyun name blinking on his phone screen. He still doesn’t want to accept the call, not when the last time he answered it he got a full lecture (and deafening yelling) from that scary girl instead. But the ringing is stubborn.

“Wha—“

“LEE HOWON, YOU ARE FIRED!”

And the line is dead. Leaving Hoya staring at the phone, dumbfounded. Miss Han Seungyeon instantly makes up to Lee Howon’s scary girls he should avoid list.

Hey buddy, the Ho-Mi era is over. Pyo Jihoon is gonna be the new Romeo for Bomi.

PS. Chorong doesn’t like him but she hates you more now so she said he’s kind of charming ;)

—Woohyun

Pyo Jihoon is like his nemesis as Hoya suddenly grips his phone harder, strong feeling of angriness all of sudden.

(and the fact that that-scary-girl-Park-Chorong found him charming, that’s unfair!)

*

I think you should take a break now. Bomi doesn’t seem well.

Hoya—            

Yah, are you watching us?! Where are you?!

—Woohyun

Yes, I’m watching you practice. And won’t tell.

Hoya—            

Too bad. Already said to your Bomi that you watched us from the top corner of theater room ;p

—Woohyun

You !

Hoya—        

And she’s not my Bomi!

Hoya—        

 

*