The Intervention

The Last Chu for Mr. Romeo

 

 

The episode which Woohyun has been waiting while Hoya wishing he never watched it comes eventually (too fast indeed, and Hoya hasn’t prepared anything). It is the episode where Hoya stands right beside Bomi―the girl who Pyo Jihoon asking for a date for Woollim Anniversary’s night―because they still in the middle of practicing although now is a break time.

“Lee Howon-ssi, can I talk to this beautiful girl here for a second?”

“Who—oh sure, sure, why not? I’ll give you few seconds for free, suit yourself.”

Pyo Jihoon with his masculine and swag style actually kind of intimidating Hoya, but beautiful girl? Looking at Bomi’s expression, he knows that name makes her uncomfortable. He just knows.

“What?”

It comes out without him having control to pull the brake of his mouth once Bomi stares at him with some… meaningful look—which Hoya doesn’t catch, so he just to ask. Dumbfounded.

Woohyun snickers behind his back. Chorong suddenly glares at him. And Yoon Bomi, ah, why is she flashing me a hurt look?

Who? Are you stupid, man? Seriously, who?!” Nam Woohyun and Park Chorong in unison launch their attack after Bomi and Jihoon gone for some ‘private time’. Plus a hard whack on Hoya’s back in Woohyun’s case.

“I don’t know you are this stupid, Hoya!” Chorong barks.

To be honest, it’s Hoya’s first time seeing the feminine girl gets mad (it’s terrifying) and now he finally understands why she and Woohyun are best friend. Their emotion matched too well. Woohyun and Chorong still want to scold the dumbest human being they ever met in front of them, but Bomi and Jihoon already come to the spot again.

Bomi looks not fine and Jihoon… well.

“Just to be sure, you’re not her date for the night, right?”

Well, he’s a jerk.

“What? No, of course no—“

Turns out his own self is also a jerk. Hoya based the fact from a promising glare to choke him to death by Chorong, a loud snicker from Woohyun’s mouth, Jihoon’s smug look (he’s born with it), and how Bomi’s cheeks turn into very prominent red tomato (that kind of... cute?).

“Right. I’m just making sure. Thank you for the honest answer, Lee Howon-ssi.” Jihoon’s smile is one of a kind that Hoya feels the urge to punch his nose as return. Once the tall intimidating guy is out of sight, Hoya placing back his attention to Woohyun and Chorong who seem like gonna murder him on the spot.

“Let’s get back to practice?”

 

But Yoon Bomi leaves without a word.

*

 

 

because I love HoMi so much, here's a quick update X3