Yugyeom

Dreamworld (Oneshots)

You are the noona of the triplets- Daehan, Mingook and Manse. As your appa is an actor, he is always busy at work whereas, your eomma is always stuck a home, doing housework. Therefore, you are the main in-charge when it comes to playing with the boys.

The sun was glorious, all rosy and salmon pink. Today, you have decided to bring the triplets out to the nearby park to have a picnic.

You rode the bicycle, pulling the boys along with the three connecting carts that were attached to it and shortly after, you reached your destination.

"Daehan-a~", you called out when you saw him already running away right after you carried him out from the cart.

"Ppal-li wa! Yeogi seo! YAH DAEHAN-A!", you tried calling him again but you shrieked when he was about to be hit by an incoming bicycle which was heading his way.

You quickly let go of Mingook whom you were carrying out at that time and you ran towards Daehan in no time.

Fortunately, the cyclist braked just in time and he immediately skidded to the side to avoid Daehan.

THUD!

You dashed over to check up on Daehan first.

"Daehan-a, are you alright?", you cupped his face and carefully scanned through his body for any injured parts.

Daehan shook his head but he began pointing towards someone.

"Ajjussi!", he screamed.

Finally, your attention shifted to the cyclist who was groaning in pain by the side.

"OMO!"

You reached out your hand and helped him up.

"Mianhada! Are you okay? Can you stand up?", you asked the cyclist worriedly as you supported him up.

When he looked up at you, you were intimated to meet a pair of eyes which was so attractive that left you astounded.

It was only when he snapped his fingers at you that you woke up from the fantasy.

"Gwaenchanayo! I'm as strong as a bull!", he chirped, showing his signature eye smile.

"O! But you have a cut there!", your eyes widened when you saw blood slowly sipping out from the wound on his forehead.

"Jinjjayo?", he felt for his forehead and you saw him bitting into his lower lips when his fingers came into contact with it.

However, he continued beaming at you and insisted that he's alright.

"Anyway, I better get going now!", he soon told you and prepared to cycle off.

As he was leaving, Manse climbed out from his cart in the process and both Mingook and Daehan were also scattering off in different directions.

"Yah! DAEHAN! MINGOOK! MANSE!", you shouted in agony and ran your fingers through your hair.

The triplets are really giving you a terrible headache.

Just then, a voice appeared from your back.

"On a second thought, I think that you might need some help."

-
-
-

In the end, that cyclist back tracked to your help and he assisted you in capturing the boys safely in his arms, bringing them back to you.

You were setting up the picnic mat on the grass patch when he returned to you with the boys.

"Ooohhh, it seems like you guys are having a picnic!", his eyes lit up when he saw the varieties of food laid out across the mat.

You were amused by his happy go lucky look and you then decided on letting him stay for the picnic.

"Care to join us then?", you asked.

He nodded his head gleefully and accepted your offer of course.

You prepared your dongsaengs share first before you headed off to get something from your bag that was in your basket.

It was then Daehan blurted out.

"Ajjussi?", he pointed to the cyclist then pointed to his food, as if asking you where is his saviour's share.

You saw the cyclist pouting at Daehan's words and you laughed at his cute expression.

"Ani-ya. He's not ahjussi! He's your hyung!", you corrected Daehan quickly and took a glance at the cyclist.

"Oppa, what's your name?"

"Yugyeom."

"Ok! Daehan, Mingook, Manse, listen here! We have Yugyeom hyung joining us for the picnic today so you guys better behave yourselves ok?"

"Hyung?", Manse gave a questionable look.

"Ne, hyung! Repeat after me again. Hyung!"

"HYUNG!", the three called out in unison.

You finally saw Yugyeom smiling brightly so he is probably satisfied with this address now.

"So, where's my food?", he asked jokingly.

Waving the first aid box in your hand, you replied him,

"Not until you let me treat you first~!"

-
-
-

You started off by applying the alcohol swap on his forehead to sanitize the wound.

"Ah-pa!", Yugyeom shrieked and grabbed onto your wrist once he felt the stinging sensation from the alcohol.

"More gentle please", he pleaded and looked into your eyes, giving you a sad puppy look.

Your face was flushed from the close proximity with him right now. Struggling to avoid his gaze, you sped up the process and soon, you were done.

"Here you go", you said as you pasted the plaster nicely on his forehead.

"Gomawoyo", he returned you with a smile while you hurried up to prepare some food for him now.

As he began munching on the sandwich, he started another conversation with you.

"It's tough having to take care of triplets right?"

"Yeah, that's of course."

"By any chance are you their...", he raised an eyebrow while eyeing you suspiciously.

Immediately, you knew what he was thinking and you shook off those thoughts of his right away.

"ANI-YA! I'm their noona! NOONA!", you emphasized, which left him chuckling at one side.

"Sorry about that", he let out a soft laughter,

"Oh right, I haven't got your name yet."

"Je ireum-eun _______", you replied.

"Ahhh... Nice name."

After which, he proceeded on to play soccer with the triplets. You watched from the mat and you smiled happily at the scene. You were extremely grateful towards him for putting those smiles on your dongsaeng's faces.

"Mingook-a~ Hyung's shooting!", Yugyeom warned him before giving a light kick to the ball. Of course, Mingook managed to catch it as Yugyeom was purposely letting him win.

"Woah! Mingook-ie is the best!",you cheered while the three boys soon came running into your arms.

"Oppa, gomawoyo", you thanked Yugyeom as he also came to your side and laid down onto the grass.

"Don't thank me just yet. I'm not that good. I really should applaud you for having to play with them all these years... You are jinjja daebak", he trailed as he gasped for air.

Noticing that hot perspiration was trickling down his forehead, you reached out for a handkerchief and wiped away the sweat from his face unknowingly.

He gazed at you affectionately because of your thoughtful move and slowly, he began sitting up and was leaning his head closer and closer to you.

Your hand trembled from nervousness as you didn't know how to react. You just stayed at the same spot while he continued making his move on you.

Just when his lips was about to touch yours, Manse suddenly jerked about in your arms and shouted something.

"Icecream! Icecream!", he pointed at an icecream truck that was coming up nearby.

That left Daehan and Mingook struggling about in your arms, attempting to escape as well. You shot back into reality and jerked away from Yugyeom just in time. He was in an extreme shock himself too.

"Okay! Noona will get some for you guys", you said hastily, wanting to leave the place quickly.

However, you still care about him.

"How about you? Do you want one too?", you glanced at Yugyeom.

"Sure."

-
-
-

As you were returning back to the boys with five Melona icecream in your hands, you noticed Yugyeom whispering something into Mingook's ears and it made him giggle.

Once you met his gaze, your heart started thumping extremely fast and your face began to turn red again.

An-dae! I can't be feeling this way now! For goodness sake, I only met him today! You constantly reminded yourself.

Regaining back your composure, you handed him his icecream.

"Yah oppa! What were you telling Mingook-ie ? Were you trying to brainwash him?"

He shook his head and gave you a cheeky grin.

"Secret", he replied and he made a pinky promise with Mingook.

The triplets were looking extremely cute as usual while enjoying their icecream . Mingook and Daehan were the ones who were eating it slowly and neatly, whereas needless to say, Manse was the most messy out of them. As usual, he was in his freestyle mode and he had traces of icecream all over his face.

"Yah Manse-a! You are really dirty! Ppal-li clean up yourself!", you nagged at him while handing him a piece of tissue.

However, he pushed the tissue away and came into your embrace instead.

"Noona, bho bho!", he said while flinging his arms in the air.

Ahhh, jinjja kyeopta! You gave in to him right away and kissed away his stains.

Yugyeom, who was sitting beside all along looked at you guys, amused.

Then, he purposely wiped the icecream all over his mouth and crawled towards you too.

"_______-ssi, bho bho!", he mimicked Manse.

Daehan, Mingook and Manse then giggled at his action, clapping their chubby toddler hands.

Yugyeom only received a smack on his head from you and after that, you signaled to the triplets that it was time to go home.

As the triplets were making a nuisance and they didn't want to part ways with their hyung, Yugyeom decided to accompany you guys back.

He ended up cycling on your bike while you took his.

When you guys finally reached home, the triplets were already sound asleep in their carts and Yugyeom helped you in carrying them back into their room quietly.

Very soon, you guys were done with tucking in the boys and you showed Yugyeom the way out.

"______-ssi, it was really nice meeting you today and I hope to see you soon! Maybe we could meet up someday again and hang out together!", he told you before he left.

Part of you was already missing him as you saw him slowly disappearing from your sight.

-
-
-

Back in Daehan, Mingook and Manse's room,

You laid down in between them and you were caressing their hair as you slowly let Yugyeom's face float in your mind again.

Although you only met him today, you couldn't forget the fact that he was really sweet and all. More to more, he almost kissed you if not because of Manse.

As you were smiling at the incessant thought about him, you suddenly heard Mingook murmuring in his sleep.

"Noona...", he giggled while calling out your name in his sleep.

"Yugyeom hyung dangsin-eul joh-a~ (Yugyeom hyung likes you)"

Your heart almost stopped when you heard his words.

You stared at Mingook but his face was still looking peaceful from his sleep.

So, was that the secret he was telling you just now? You smiled shyly at the thought.

Then caressing Mingook's face, you whispered into his ears,

"Yugyeom oppa, nado joh-a..."