Jimin

Dreamworld (Oneshots)

"Yah, Jimin-ssi. Ppal-li get into the car. You are in the same team as hyung today,"

Unlocking the door to the backseat, Kwangsoo said as he gestured for Jimin to get on board.

Today is finally BTS's turn to star as special guests to Running Man. Earlier in the morning, they had received a call from PD-nim, stating that each of them was to station themselves at different locations for the RM members to pick them up. Hence at 8am right now, with his hands tightly securing the cup of hot chocolate for warmth, Jimin was originally sitting at the stairs by the roadside until Kwangsoo showed up. 

Being polite and all, Jimin immediately stood up from the ground and greeted him. 

"Oh hyung~", he smiled widely, showing his signature eye smile. Then climbing onto the backseat, he shut the door quickly and leaned forward to join Kwangsoo in listening to the instructions to their next mission.

"Alright. Now that all RM members have fetched their male teammates, it is of course then the time to search for your female mates. Inserted in your GPS device already, it shows the current locations of the female guests. Simply select one of the venues and head to your soulmate now. Goodluck,"

Upon hearing that, the guys' faces lit up almost instantly. 

"Jimin-ah", Kwangsoo raised his eyebrows and threw him a smirk,

"Which venue do you propose?", he pointed at the GPS screen. 

"Incheon airport?", Jimin squinted his eyes at the screen and then scratched the back of his head,

"I really wonder who's there,"

-
-
-

Dragging along your luggage with you, you sauntered your way out of the departure hall and lifted up your shades.

"Omo, isn't her _____?"

You gave a gentle smile at the fans who were squealing in delight after meeting you coincidentally at the airport. Then, halting in your steps, you were also kind enough to sign a few autographs for them.

"Oh unnie! Why are you in Korea? Are you here to film We Got Married with Jimin oppa?", the fans teased and that made you blush. 

And now, for a short background information about yourself.

Your name is ______ and recently, you became really famous after debuting in a movie in your country. You were known for your portrayal as certain sentimental female character in the movie and that eventually rendered you to become the number one search through the net for the past few weeks. Many guys fell in love with your acting and in the most recent allkpop articles, you even found your name surfacing as BTS's Jimin had shockingly mentioned you as his eye candy and the type of girlfriend he's looking out for in BTS's latest interview. 

"Aniya, I'm here for Running Man actually", you replied your fan and ruffling her hair, you soon spotted the crew waving at you from afar. 

"Ah, there they are! Unnie gotta get going now. Annyeong", you then waved and blew kisses to them as fan service. 

Stepping out of the automatic door, you  proceeded on to stand by the pickup point and waited patiently for your teammates after PD-nim had explain to you the instructions. 

"Ohmygod, it's so cold", you wrapped your arms around yourself as you weren't wearing enough due to the difference in temperature in Korea as compared to your country. You shivered on spot with your teeth chattering but it was right at that moment, your saviour arrived.

Rolling down the windshield, you eventually met the eyes of the male who was at the driver's seat but all you could do was to let out a laugh. 

"Ayeee jinjja?", you turned away upon seeing Kwangsoo. 

All along, you were an avid fan of Running Man and so, you knew that Kwangsoo is the key betrayer and the most unlucky icon in the team. Thus, you weren't in the favour of teaming up with him but just as you rejected and was leaving him, another timid voice from the back called out to you then.

"______-ssi. Hold up,"

The next second you stopped in your tracks, you felt a layer of cloth around you and your eyes soon widened in shock as the owner of the voice then held onto your wrist and twirled you around.

"Ji... Jimin-ssi?", you blurted out and then, you caught him looking into your eyes shyly before frantically averting his gaze to somewhere else.

"We... We need you..", Jimin stumbled on his words and a shade of pink could be seen forming on his cheeks shortly after. But fortunately for him, there was Kwangsoo here to break the awkward moment between us. 

"Aye~ Jimin-ssi, just force her into the car already. We don't have much time left", Kwangsoo complained and finally showing the way, Jimin opened up car door like a gentleman and gestured for me to enter.

"Y-you must be cold. So... Shall we?", he asked.

-
-
-

After rounds of games, it was finally time for the final mission. The three of us eventually got closer to one another and now, standing by the corridor of the creepy building, we perked our ears up to listen to the instructions which were delivered to us through the loud speakers. 

"And now, for the final mission. All male members are to protect their 'queen''s name tag at all times. Only the male name tags can be torn and the rule is simple. The last standing 'queen' will eventually be the winning team of the day,"

You widened your eyes upon hearing the news. Part of you was excited for it, but also, you were worried. You were exceptionally afraid of the strongest team with Kim Jongkook and Jungkook but it was then, Jimin whispered into your ears to reassure you.

"______-ssi, don't worry, I will protect you. My queen," 

He said it so cutely that you almost melt in his words but coughing out loud, Kwangsoo just had to ruin the moment for the both of you.

Pointing his spare hand which wasn't holding on to yours, he narrowed his eyes at you and Jimin.

"Woah woah woah~ Park Jimin~ You don't have to hold on to her in that way?", Kwangsoo shook his head disapprovingly at you two. 

"But nevermind. I love being a Cupid", he continued on and covered his mouth to hide his chuckles. 

"And it seems like Rap Monster might be wrong now. You sure got jams."

Finally, Kwangsoo broke into fits of laughter and as your gazes darted to where he was pointing at all this while, both you and Jimin were flushed with embarrassment when you guys realised that you all had your fingers intertwined all the time. 

"Ah... Mianhae,"

Looking all flustered, Jimin immediately loosened his hand from yours and as he was too shy to hang around you anymore, he scurried away from you and Kwangsoo.

"I will j...just check out to see if the other teams are around the corner...", he took a peep back and told you as soon as he disappeared behind the wall. 

-
-
-

"AH AH. NOOOOOOO~ ANDWAEEEEEE~", Kwangsoo cried dramatically as soon as Suga reached for his name tag in a well practiced motion and ripped it off from him. 

Witnessing such a scene, you and Jimin of course, were freaked out by it and quickly, the two of you took to your heels before Suga and Jaesuk gave chase. Along the way, Jimin had his hands tightly secured around yours, and never have he had the thought of letting you go. He was leading you really fast as he had to lose them and finally, spotting a room right ahead, he pulled you into the corner abruptly and immediately shut and locked the door. Then, holding your head close to his chest, he placed his finger on your lips to signal you to stay quiet as the both of you then waited for the opposing teams to pass by. 

However, all you could hear now was the irregular pants of yours and Jimin's, all mingled together. And also, since your ear was pressed against Jimin's chest, you could also breathe in his scent and make out the thumping of his heart. 

Why is it beating so fast? Does he really like me? Your own private thoughts made you blush. It wasn't a soft pink like a healthy outdoors glow, but in fact, it was beet red. 

Damn. We just ran. Of course his heart rate will be accelerating, you mentally scolded yourself but it was then, Jimin finally spoke. 

"I think we've lost them", he tilted his head down to look at you but when he realised the close proximity the two of you were sharing, he stopped dead in his tracks and remained silent for a short while. 

On your side, this definitely wasn't helping at all and the blushing only made you blush harder until you were scarlet and roasting hot as Jimin's grip soon trailed to where your tiny little waist was. 

With a swift tug, he pulled you even closer to him before then, resting his chin on the crown of your head. Slowly, he ran his fingers through the loose strands of your hair, tugging them behind your ears. 

"Er... Jimin-ssi?"

You were unsure of this intimacy you were sharing with him as you guys were still in a show but as you pressed your hands against his chest to pull away, Jimin however, didn't let you go.

Instead, he lowered himself down and leveled his lips next to your ear. Then, he muttered out your name softly,

"_____-ssi,"

Your body stiffen up as you felt him breathing against your neck. But nevertheless, you managed to answer him.

"Hmm?"

Right now, Jimin had his eyes locked with yours. Lifting up your chin with his fingers, the corners of his lips gradually curled up. 

"Didn't you realize something?"

You gave him a questionable look while he only returned you with a sly snicker. 

"We didn't just lose the teams. We lost the camera crew too", he paused to clear his throat and you figured out that he too, was nervous himself.

"I'm really sorry but I can no longer hold it in. What I'm about to do next, it may shock you but still, I hope that you will understand my feelings,"

With that being said, it was only a matter of seconds before you felt his plump lips pressing lightly against your cheek.

"______-ssi, do you mind hanging out with me y'know, like after the show?"