JB

Dreamworld (Oneshots)

You were singing at the studio to Kim Taeyeon's 'Can you hear me'.

Jogeumman apado nunmul nayo
Gaseumi sori chyeoyo
Geudae apeul
Geudae gyeocheul jinamyeon
Ontong sesangi geudae inde
Geudaeman geurineunde
Geudae apeseon sumeul jukyeoyo~
...

"Hyung, is she the new trainee?"

"Omo, she's GOOD."

Both Bambam and Youngjae had their faces placed against the glass panel of the door, which was the only object separating you guys.

Your voice was indeed melodious and even GOT7's team leader, JB was mesmerized by your voice.

However, he soon gave a loud sigh when he realized that there just wasn't even space for him to have a good look at you.

"She has a really nice voice... I wonder if she's also a sweet looking girl in nature...", JB wondered.

Just as he was still daydreaming over your looks, Bambam and Youngjae pushed their way through him all of a sudden and ran off.

JB spun around on the same spot before his eyes met the figure who is standing in front of him now.

You raised your eyebrows when you met a guy looking blur right outside the studio once you opened the door.

Was he here all along, listening to you sing?

"Hi", you then said softly.

He gave you a shy smile before returning your greet.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Jae Bum ibnida, but you can just call me JB", he stretched out his arms.

"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm ______ by the way", you shook his hands politely.

As the two of you were exchanging greetings, Park Jinyoung also exited from the studio behind you.

"O JB! Looks like you have met ______! Do you mind showing _____ around? She's new here and I was about to bring her around but I've got some things up in the office...", Park Jinyoung said to JB.

JB took a glance at his watch before looking back up.

"But hyung, I've got training now actually. The guys are properly waiting for me..."

"Oh never mind then, you can just bring _____ along too. After which, just make her feel comfortable around here will do. ______, is that alright with you?", Park Jinyoung then turned to face you.

"Ne oppa." You nodded your head.

"Alright JB, then I will leave ______ in your hands", Park Jinyoung gave JB a pat on his shoulder before he took off.

It was then you realized how awkward it became when it was just the two of you left.

Both of you were staring at each other awkwardly until JB finally broke the silence.

He cleared his throat and said,

"_______-ssi, woo-ri gaja?"

"Ne."

-
-
-

You have just entered GOT7's practice room behind JB and two other boys were seen running to you when they noticed your presence.

"OMO! Aren't you the noona with the melodious voice?", Bambam widened his eyes and pointed at you.

"Noona, I think we will sound good together if we collaborate...", Youngjae added.

"Ya Bambam! It's rude to point at people!", another guy then appeared from Bambam's back and gave him a slight smack on his head.

"By the way, I'm Mark", he gave you his most charming smile.

"And I'm Jr."

"Wild and y Jackson here~"

"And lastly, the dancing machine, Kim Yugyeom."

All of them started coming up to you and they looked at JB, demanding an answer from him about your sudden visit.

You noticed their questionable looks and just as you were about to answer to their queries, JB helped you.

"Guys, Jinyoung hyung asked me to show _____ around, so she will be tagging along with me for the day. I will go separate ways with you guys after our practice."

"Oh, so your name is _____. What a nice name noona! Just like your voice!", Bambam gave a compliment, leaving you to blush.

The boys chuckled in unison and just like this, they soon started their formations and began practicing.

-
-
-

"Here you go, I bet you need some too. You've been sitting here watching us for almost an hour!", JB threw you a bottle of drink but being the clumsy you, you missed it of course.

The bottle ended up on the floor before rolling towards the other side of the room.

"Never mind, I will get it for you", JB said at the same time as you got up from the ground to run after the bottle.

But never did you realize that your shoelaces were undone all along. You ended up stepping on your own shoelace and at the next moment, you were already falling towards JB who was now leading in front of you.

"Ahhhhhh", you shrieked in horror as you collapsed onto JB and dragged him down onto the ground together with you.

Pufffff!

As you slowly opened your eyes, you saw another pair of black orbs staring into yours intently. You avoided his gaze and looked down, only to find your way to his lips.

It was just a mere few centimeters apart from yours and you almost felt the urge to kiss him.

But no ______, you can't do that!

"Ooooooo!!!"

"Phweet phweet!!!"

You finally shot back up when you heard the commotion and as you turned back, you saw the six guys smirking at you and JB.

"Ani! It's not what you guys think!", you tried to explain yourself but the guys were totally not convinced by you.

"Come on, let's just leave since our practice is over. It's their quality time now~", Jackson laughed heartily and gestured for the rest to leave and they all obeyed obediently.

As they closed the door behind them, you turned back to face JB embarrassedly, who was already getting up on his feet now.

"Mianhae", you gave him an apologetic look but he waved it off.

Somehow, his cheeks were also flushed pink and he scratched his nape as he thought properly of what to say to you next.

"Erm... Let's h-head out for dinner now? Is that coo-cool with you?", he turned even redder and started stammering.

"S-sure."

-
-
-

JB and you had a quick dinner at a restaurant that he had recommended you to. GOT7 are frequent patrons to the place as they sell the best Jjamppong around the area.

And indeed, you were really satisfied with the meal. You pat on your stomachache happily as you slowly strolled back to JYPE with JB walking beside you.

When you noticed the corners of JB's lips curling up, you stopped the action immediately and gave yourself a mental slap.

! How can I forget that I'm with a guy now?!

You quickened your pace to avoid JB's stares but you soon stopped as your eyes glistened at the sight in front of you.

"You want one?", JB's voice appeared from the back.

"Yes please!", you chirped gleefully.

Although you were full from the dinner, your stomach will still always have space when it comes to ice cream.

"______-ssi, ppal-li meog-eo", JB soon handed you the vanilla ice-cream which you have craved for.

"Gamsahabnida!", you smiled like a small kid as you reached out for the cone.

But your fingers ended up slightly brushing against JB's and it sent shivers down your spines. Not because you were frightened, but weird. Just weird. Your heart almost jumped out at that moment.

JB looked fixedly at you as you fumbled with the cone before finally succeeding in taking a bite of it.

However, you weren't really enjoying your ice cream all this while. All you could feel was JB's gaze on you and you were trying hard to avoid him.

"Hahahahaha", it was then when JB started snickering that it caught your attention.

"Mwolago?", you tilted your head and looked innocently at him.

He pointed at the corner of his lips and then pointed back at you.

Ahhhh... There must be something on my face... You finally realized.

You attempted to wipe it off but to no avail. JB kept shaking his head and telling you the exact spot but you kept missing it.

Soon, he gave up and your eyes widened as his body inched towards you gradually. He was staring hard and passionately into your eyes which left you a little intimated.

And then.

His lips was now on yours and he kissed gently onto the spot which you had an ice cream stain on.

After which, he pulled back slowly, but his eyes never left yours.

You were taken aback by his action and you still had your mouth gaped open.

JB then took your hands in his.

"______-ssi, do you believe in love at first sight? Because, I do."