Jr.

Dreamworld (Oneshots)

"_______-ssi! He's coming your way! Ppal-li pass it to him or you will miss your chance again!", your best friend, Jimin nudged you and pointed towards the front excitedly.

Incoming, you see him walking handsomely into the school along with the six other Kingkas.

It made all of the girls present there to stop in their tracks and to be mesmerized by the scene. No one is able to take their eyes off them as they were just one of the few beautiful creatures on earth.

"Hyung, that girl over there looks like she've got something to give you", one of the boys named Bambam whispered into his ears, but he just shrugged his shoulders.

He was getting closer and closer to you and just as you were thinking of what to say to him, Jimin suddenly gave you a push from the back.

BAMMMM!

You ended up colliding into him which made you rubbed your forehead in pain. His chest was as solid as a rock, probably because of his frequent workout sessions, you grinned.

"Hey! Watch your way and get off me!", that was the very first sentence he said to you as he pushed you away from him quickly.

However, because of your close proximity with him, it made you blush and you have not yet come back to your senses.

"If you are done staring, will you move aside now?", he continued to scoff at you.

You smiled shyly at his words and turned to walk away but you remembered one thing.

"Jr, this is for you!", the next moment, you were facing straight at him again as you handed him the letter in your hands.

He raised an eyebrow as he slowly retrieved the letter from you.

"What's this?", he asked.

"Is it a love letter?", another boy by the name of Jackson exclaimed.

Your face only turned red by his words and you watched as Jr slowly opened the letter in front of you. You battered your eyelids as you waited anxiously for his reply. This is the first time you have confessed to a guy you liked and it took you a lot of courage to do so.

Very soon, Jr was done with the reading and he looked up to face you.

"It seems that you like me a lot uh~", he threw you a smirk, which made your body weak all over.

You nodded your head shyly in reply and then stammered,

"S-so w-what is y-your a-answer?"

"My answer?", his eyes widened and he suddenly broke into laughter.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes."

He cleared his throat.

"Well, this is my answer. Watch carefully", he told you.

Then, his fingers traced to the centre of the letter and gradually, he tore it up and tossed it in the air.

"Annyeong!", he said before he hit against your shoulders as he walked past you with the rest. The six other boys pitied you but they only followed behind his back.

You were more aware of the pounding of your head rather than the pain in your heart now. Once he left you with those words, your feet swayed, causing you to lose balance and fall onto the ground.

"______-ssi!", Jimin then ran up to you immediately.

"And you all! Stop looking and get back to class!", she shouted at those who were just there to watch the show.

Your hand traced the torn pieces that were lying all over the ground. It symbolized your torn heart now.

"Jimin-ah... I shouldn't have done that right?", slow desolate tears finally ran from your unblinking eyes and dripped steadily into your uniform as you grasped hard onto the pieces.

-
-
-

Ever since that incident, the girls in your school then started bullying you as they were now all aware of your feelings for Jr. Sometimes, they would joke around as to how you were rejected and some would even do nasty things to you.

You were now in the cubicle when a pail of water got poured over your head.

"This is for liking our Jr oppa!", one of the culprits said before they all disappeared in fits of giggles.

However, nobody knows how much you were truly hurting inside. The stream of water landed lightly on your eyes and trickled down your face, disguising the tears that were flowing down your cheeks at the same time.

You pushed open the door weakly and held onto the sink for support.

Why did I got myself into such a mess? You thought as you stared at yourself in the mirror. Your body was drenched from head to toes and you had major dark circles under your eyes, resembling a zombie.

"Jeong-sin-cha-ryeo!", you gave yourself a mental slap as you splashed some water from the sink to wake yourself up.

You have finally made up your mind.

Just as you were leaving the toilet, someone grabbed your arm forcefully and pinned you against the wall.

To your horror, it was Jr.

"Are you stupid or what to let them bully you just like this?!", he shouted right in your face.

You rolled your eyes at him.

"Even so, it's none of your business", you snapped back.

How could it be none of his business? He was the one who got you into all these troubles.

You tried to push him away but to no avail. His grip on you tightened as he stared into your eyes intensely.

"There's no way I'm letting others misunderstand me again! I don't want others to think that I was the one who brought you into this state! Now, come with me, we will confront those bullies together!", he dragged you along with him but you swung your hands angrily away from him.

He insisted on pulling you along but you finally let out those strings of words.

"PARK JINYOUNG-SSI! GEUMANHAE! I HAVE PROMISED MYSELF TO STOP LIKING YOU ALREADY! AND, I HATE YOU NOW!", you yelled out loud which caused him to pause in his tracks.

Giving him one last look, you shook your head at him and ran off.

From today onwards, you will no longer care about him and he will now become your enemy.

-
-
-

"Hyung, don't you think that you were a little too much the other time?", Youngjae asked as he took a sip of the soup.

"Yea, even though I'm coldest in the group, I wouldn't have rejected her in that way...", Mark added.

Jr stared at them in disbelief. All the while, the guys have always been in agreement with his words, but not this time.

"Jinyoung-ssi, I think you ought to apologize to her...", JB told him.

"I think ____-ssi looks quite cute though...", Yugyeom blushed as he said dreamily.

Jr thought hard at the boys' words.

"Am I really the one who is in the wrong?", he mumbled.

-
-
-

The school bell rang and it was time for dismissal.

Jr was walking back to his locker when he bumped into someone along the way.

"Mianhae!", you apologized immediately, but when you looked up, you saw those familiar pair of eyes staring into yours.

Your expression changed right away,

"Argh! It's you, get out of my way and get off me!", it was your turn to scorn at him this time.

However, he continued holding you in his embrace as he tried to explain himself.

"Look _____-ssi, listen. I didn't mean to-"

"ANI! I want to hear no more from that filthy mouth of yours!", you managed to cut him off and pushed him aside real hard.

With that, you left him alone standing there dumbfounded.

-
-
-

To say that you have entirely forgotten about him, it would be a lie.

You leaned against the tree at the garden behind your school and you stared at the object that was lying in your palm.

It was Jr's MP3 player.

Without him noticing just now, you had slid your hand into his side pocket and stolen it.

Throughout the years, you have liked him and therefore have been noticing his each and every movement. You knew that wherever he go, he will always have his ear piece plugged in ears and you wanted badly to find out what songs do he exactly listen to.

Curious, you plugged his ear piece into your ears and clicked on the play button.

"*cough cough* ahem", it started playing and you were shocked to hear Jr's voice in it.

"This is Jr here and today is 14 March 2015. I have written this new song titled 'Forever Love' and I got this inspiration from a girl who confessed to me today... Here it goes...

originally sang by JB in Dreamknight

I’m looking at you but I can’t reach you
So I’m only drawing out my heart
My love that I couldn’t tell you on the night you shed tears
I’ll tell you now
The first thing I want to tell you, don’t hurt anymore
When you fall, I’ll be the first to hold out my hand
The second thing I want to tell you, don’t cry by yourself
I’ll protect your bright smile
I’m forever in your heart
I need to leave you, I’m silently crying, I’m erasing my heart
On a night filled with memories
I have to say goodbye, words I don’t want to say
The first thing I want to tell you, don’t hurt anymore
When you fall, I can’t give you my hand anymore
The second thing I want to tell you, don’t cry by yourself
Even if I’m not by your side, don’t forget me
I’m forever in your heart
It might be hard to say goodbye while separating
I was determined but the words only linger around
And I finally tell you while looking at your lips
The last thing I want to tell you, I was happy
Because I was able to be by your side, like a gift
I love you, words I couldn’t tell you, I miss you
Even though I’m saying goodbye, I’m not far away
I’m forever in your heart"

-
-
-

"Jr! Ppal-li ka!", Jackson hurried him.

As Jr proceeded behind the rest, he thought hard about what you had said to him. You were no longer the person he once knew. His thoughts were all in a mess and he wanted to listen to some songs to calm down his feelings.

As he slid his hand into his side pocket, he finally realized that it was gone.

"! Where have I placed it?!", he muttered under his breath.

He tried to recall the places he had been to and it suddenly hit him.

"Damn it! That brat!"

-
-
-

As you listened, you were unaware that you were slowly drifting into sleep. Gradually, your heart thumped in accordance with slow, shallow breaths. Serenity was plastered across your face as you slept. At peace, your consciousness swirled in the land of dreams, oblivious to the physical world.

That was when a person approached you.

"I knew that it was you", he said.

Then, he sat beside you and observed your angelic face. This was his very first time seeing you so peaceful ever since that day he ruined everything for you.

Caressing your face gently, Jr smiled when he realized that you were actually listening to his song after he plugged in one ear piece to his own ear.

"You never give up, did you?", he asked softly and then leaned towards your face slowly.

"I hope not, 'cos congrats. You have successfully stolen my heart."

With that being said, he placed his lips gently against yours, careful enough not to wake you up.