Chapter 1

Life As A Little Sister

"He Ra, I'm sending you to school, come on, you're late already, on the first day!" Bum-ie oppa banged opened my room door and swaggered over to my bed where I was lying on.

"Mmmphf," I mumbled, not quite ready to start the day.

"Come on princess, I'll take you shopping? How about those Jimmy Choos you wanted?" he whispered, reaching over to turn me over.

I smiled as I opened my eyes, imagining those beautiful Jimmy Choos. "Oppa…" I tried to whine so as not to seem I was bought by the shoes. "I knew you wanted those, come on, I'll get them for you if you be a good girl and get up okay?" He smirked as he pulled me up to sitting position.

"Fine oppa, but because oppa asked me too, not because of the shoes," I innocently said, hugging him around the waist over the edge of the bed. "So is one of oppa's kiss enough to suffice for those shoes?" Bum-ie oppa asked cunningly. "Of course, but the shoes would be a nice add on?" I tried.

"I'll get it darling, just get up okay?" he said, pulling me off the bed and pushing me towards the bathroom, pecking me on my cheek. "Go change, I'll be downstairs," he said as he walked out of the room.

I hate Mondays, I thought to myself as I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. After blow drying my hair and curling the ends, I put it into a ponytail and slipped on a pastel floral strapless dress that ended mid-thigh. I also pulled on a white, loose cardigan and light pink heels. Putting on some diamond earrings and a silver charm bracelet from JongIn oppa, I walked out of the room and down the stairs towards the kitchen.

"Morning oppas!" I said brightly, hopping on one of the bar stools that surrounded the high marble breakfast table. All the oppas except Jinhyuk oppa were already downstairs, Bum-ie oppa in his button down shirt with sleeves rolled to his elbows and slacks while the rest with silk drawstring pajamas and loose shirts or singlets.

"Isn't it already 9?" WooBin oppa asked from behind his newspaper.

"Last time I checked, school started at 9," he continued, pulling down the newspaper a bit. "Yes but oppa, you see, Myungsoo oppa said that they probably won't start until they get to see one of you, meaning until I arrive, which means, since I'm not there yet, that school hasn't started," I said logically, earning a wink from Myungsoo oppa who stretched his arms across the table from me and I grinned at WooBin oppa who shook his head but still had a giant smirk on his face. "Ayy, I think I'm rubbing off you," he stated, although not unhappily.

The rest of the oppas around the table laughed just as Jinhyuk oppa came down. "What are you still doing here," he raised his eyebrows as he poured a cup of coffee for himself. "Having breakfast," I innocently said, spooning a mouthful of scrambled eggs into my mouth. Jinhyuk oppa raised his eyebrows even more, and I sighed, "Fine, fine oppa, I'll go," defeated, spooning quick mouths of eggs and grabbing a sandwich from the plate in the middle of the table. "That's my girl," he said, taking the seat at the head of the table and picking up a magazine from the rack. "Bye oppas," I said, picking up my bag and going around to peck them all on the cheek, waving goodbye and joining the waiting Bum-ie oppa at the door where he took my hand and walked to the car.

We slid into his bright orange Lambourgini and he revved the engine, speeding off.

"Oppa, isn't Justin Bieber's after party today," I asked, scrolling through my phone at the feeds coming through all about Justin Bieber's korean leg of his Believe tour. "Yeah, we will pick you from school and go to the mall to get your outfit… and your Jimmy Choos," he said after flickering a glance at my hopeful look. "Assa, thanks oppa," I said, leaning over to peck him on the cheek and he shook his head, still smiling though.

"We are here," he announced, pulling up his car at the front drop off and getting out. The doorman of the school opened the door for me and I got out and stepped onto the gravel, nearly losing my balance because of the unevenness of the ground, luckily, Bum-ie oppa caught me before I could make an embarrassment of myself.

"You okay?" He asked, still holding onto me. "Yeah, fine oppa, thanks," I replied. "Come on, let's go," He swung my bag over his shoulder and took my hand, leading me into the building and through the dense crowd of swooning and admiring people.

"We are so lucky today, it's KimBum!" "He's so handsome" "I wish I was her" these were the words floating around the halls as I walked hand in hand with Bum-ie oppa. KimBum was the name he used for the public, being catchier than SangBum.

"Bye darling, see you here after school," He bidded, pulling me in to peck my cheek and putting my bag on my chair. He slid off his coat and passed it to me. "Just in case you're cold," he said, sliding the coat over my shoulders. It was much too big for me but warm against the strong air-con of the classroom. "Thanks oppa, bye!" I called as he left the classroom with a wave. I sat down onto my chair just as lesson started… 30 minutes late. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 is up! Tell me what you think and if I should change anything but most of the story is planned out already so it may not change according to all your suggestions. Ask any questions and as usual, subscribe, upvote and comment!