Chapter 4

Life As A Little Sister

"Hey, He Ra, the camera crew is here okay? They are setting up downstairs, go greet them," WooBin oppa said, cracking open my door in the morning. "Huh… what?" I asked incoherently, not fully registering. What camera cr-- OH. I hated when the camera crew was in the house putting cameras everywhere.

I had to go to the company today so I changed into dance leopard print black and grey suede high cut sneakers that had cushions around the ankle, black jeans, a light blue denim jacket tied around my waist and a light white skull singlet which skull was made out of studs and diamonds.

Slipping on my black RayBan sunglasses, a couple of bracelets and my signature silver ring around my index finger, I put on some lipgloss, eyeliner and mascara and walked out of my room heading downstairs, checking my sling black bag for my lipgloss, sunglasses case, beanie, phone, wallet and an extra black flowy cardigan.

"Oh, hello," I greeted with a 90 degree bow to the camera crew, who smiled back. I headed to the kitchen where all the oppas were seated around, cameras already rolling. "Morning oppas," I said a little more shyly than usual, going around to kiss them on their cheek.

"Yah, your lipgloss," JongIn oppa groaned, wiping away the faint pink smudge. "Sorry oppa," I said, reapplying another layer of lipgloss. I sat down in my usual chair. We were sitting round the breakfast table today.

I picked at my black nail polish which had different designs of white in it.

"He Ra, you need to go to the company right? I'll bring you down, I have practice," JongIn oppa said, biting his sandwich.

I nodded as my breakfast was served to me. Mm… pancakes. Before I knew it, 7 forks attacked my pancakes. "Ah OPPA!" I whined looking at the one pathetic small pancakes left. "Ay… Don't let director catch you eating too much unhealthy stuff, we are helping you," Bum-ie oppa said through mouthfuls of MY pancake.

I huffed in annoyance, giving up and just grabbing WooBin oppa's ham and cheese sandwich, shoving him my last pancake.

He grinned as he dug into it. "Why don't you just order your own pancakes?" I asked, exasperated. They shrugged and continued with their breakfast. I sipped on my orange juice, waiting for JongIn oppa to finish.

"Okay, let's go," he announced, wiping his mouth and getting up. "Bye!" I waved back to all the oppas, grabbing my bag which I left on the coffee table in the living room on the way out to the porch. "BMW? Lambourgini?" He asked me looking at the 2 cars.

"BMW, where are you going to park your Lambourgini?" I easily said, walking towards the BMW with the driver at the wheel. His long legs didn't take long to catch up with me and move faster than me. JongIn oppa opened the door for me, helping me in before he slid in himself.

I put on my pink diamond studded Beats and plugged it into my phone. "It’s not going to be released so soon but wanna hear oppa's new song?" JongIn oppa asked, plugging my headphones out of my phone and chucking it into his.

He scrolled for a while then tapped something, enabling the music to start. "Oh, oppa it sounds nice!" I said, nodding my head to the beat. I took the phone from oppa's hands and looked for the title. Overdose… I like it! But of course I liked all of oppa's songs.

"Oppa, it's really good. I'm sure it will be a hit," I grinned, turning my body so it laid into his chest. He chuckled, the rumble of laughter from his chest reached me too.

"Oppa, it looks like FTIsland oppas are here," I stated as we pulled up into the company entrance, me spotting the FTIsland car in the lot.

"Go home first, we will be long," JongIn oppa said to the driver, getting out of the car and pulling me out too. There, as usual, were many fans surrounding the entrance and they started screaming as soon as they spotted JongIn oppa.

I covered my ears and scanned my thumb for the door to open. To keep the fans out, we couldn't have a password as Saesangs would find out and enter the building so Jae oppa chose thumb scans. Besides, even if they somehow made it through the thumb scans, they had to go through the lobby which was crawling with security that knew artists' faces well and after that, was the password and card scan.

Tight security but our company had the hottest celebrities meaning that there were a LOT of fans.

JongIn oppa and I changed into our gym clothes and headed for the gym. We have a gym at home but we preferred to work out with our company mates. We met EXO at the gym training up for their upcoming comeback in 2 weeks.

"Oppas! Hello!" I greeted rest of the 11 members as I set down my bag next to Kai oppa’s. "Hey!" they were all distracted working out. I waved hello to all of them. We exercised together until lunch time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of the events in the story are inspired by real events that happened, whether in the Hallyu world or in my life.

Subscribe, upvote and comment!