Chapter 3

Life As A Little Sister

The screaming of the fans could be heard from a distance and it only got louder as we neared. JongIn oppa and Myungsoo oppa should have arrived already. 

"Wait here, I'll come get you, the crowd is really big," Jae oppa said, unbuckling his seatbelt then mine.

He snapped opened the door which opened upward and got out, giving his chic smile to the flashing cameras. He walked over to my side and opened the door, pulling me out. There was actually a red carpet to take pictures although this wasn't an award ceremony.

All the oppas were out already and we stood in line, me between Changmin oppa and Jae oppa whose arms were around my waist.

The cameras blinded me as I blinked in confusion. Jae oppa cued the ushers that we were entering the club.

The club, unlike the outside was dim and pulsing with music.

"Go say hi to your oppas okay? Oppa will be around," Junsu oppa said, waving at me as he started for Hyukkie oppa who was at the other side of the room. SuJu oppas were here? I'll go say hi later but where's JiYong oppa… I looked around the room to spot bright red hair. Ah there's oppa.

I walked over to him, "Oppa, hi," I greeted. "Oh He Ra is here?" he smiled, hugging me. "Meet Justin, Justin, Hera," GD oppa introduced in English. Oh the man of the party is here!

"Hello," I greeted, in English shaking his outstretched hand.

"How old are you?" Justin asked after a bit of talking. "16 this year!" I replied over the loud music.

"Excuse me, I need to go greet some people," I said, waving goodbye and heading over to SJ oppas who were with DBSK oppas.

"SungMin oppa!" I called running over to hug him. "Won-ie oppa, Geng oppa, Teukie oppa, Hae oppa, Wook-ie oppa, Chulie oppa, KiBum oppa, Kyu oppa, Ye oppa, Hyukkie oppa, KangIn oppa, DongHee oppa, Henry oppa, MiMi oppa!" I greeted all 15 members of Super Junior in one breath.

"Ay, cute," Hyukkie oppa said, ruffling my hair. I glared up at me as I rearranged my hair after he messed it up.

"Ah, you know we are filming JE 101 right?" YooChun oppa asked. "JE 101? What's that?" I said confused. No one told me anything about filming. "The company is doing a reality show and all of us are in it… as a Jeguk Entertainment Company," Myungsoo oppa came from behind and explained, casually sipping his drink. "I didn't tell you?" Jae oppa asked. I shook my head, thoughts zooming through.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you guys are confused, a lot of nicknames are used so here are the main ones:

Jaejoong: Jae oppa

KimBum: Bum-ie oppa

Jonghyun: Jjong oppa

(Clarification: Jonghyun is the one from CNBLUE, not SHINee! So even though his name is Kim Jonghyun in this story, his real name in reality is Lee Jonghyun)

Subscribe, upvote and comment!