Chapter 6

Life As A Little Sister

“Whatcha doing?”

“Just a new song,”

“Who’s that?”
“He Ra”

“Have you eaten?”
“Eung, but He Ra hasn’t I think,”
“JaeJoong sunbae told me to tell you that Myungsoo-sshi is coming with food for her,”
“Oh really? I’ll call him later,”

“Oppa, it’s cold,” I whispered, moving closer to the wall trying to retain as much heat as possible.

I heard the roller chair pushed back and the rustling of clothes before a heavy coat landed on me. “Thanks oppa,” I said, pulling it around my shoulders. Wait… who was oppa talking to? I shot up and opened my eyes to see Juniel unnie at the door.

“Hello,” I greeted, bowing. “Yes, hello,” she said back, nodding her head in greeting. “Why don’t you go wait for Myungsoo at the front lobby?” Jjong oppa said.

I nodded my head and pulled Jjong oppa’s coat around my shoulders, bowing to Juniel unnie before walking out. I sat myself on one of the armchairs in the cozy lobby of the company.

“Myungsoo oppa, where are you?” I called him after reaching my seat.

“Erm… Cheongdamdong. I’m coming soon, 2 minutes. The members are with me, wait for me okay?” He replied through the phone. “Yeah oppa,” I answered. “Oppa will hang up okay?” His voiced continued. “Yea okay, bye oppa,” I pressed the end call button and slipped my phone into Jjong oppa’s coat pocket. After a few minutes, the 7 members of Infinite walked in.

When the door opened, the silence of the lobby was disrupted by a wave of screams before the door closed again, returning the silence in the room. I stood up and jogged over to oppas, my hands tucked safely in Jjong oppa’s coat safely away from the cold. I hugged Myungsoo oppa around the neck as he chuckled and hugged me back, moving me to his side after the hug ended.

“Hello oppas!” I greeted, the Infinite members smiling back. “Are you hungry?” Myungsoo oppa asked, his arms over my shoulders. “Mm… Oppa, did you bring food?” I asked, turning to face him as we walked towards the lifts. He shrugged his shoulders, smirking at my pleading expression. “Of course I brought food, can’t let my princess get hungry yeah?” He smiled, gesturing to the plastic bag in his hand I didn’t see.

"Thanks oppa!” I said, taking the bag and opening it, finding salmon salads and lemon tea. “Bleh… oppa, no doughnuts?” I whined, moving the box of salad up to see if there was anything underneath, finding only the bottom of the plastic bag.

“Yah, you just got scolded by the Director for eating chicken, you want to die from her wrath?” Myungsoo oppa said as we stepped into the lift. “I’m not even a full time model…” I pouted, picking up the lemon tea and drinking.

Better than water anyway. “Don’t frown, you’ll get wrinkles,” Hoya oppa said, chuckling. I rolled my eyes but stopped frowning anyway.

“Oppa, why are you here anyway?” I asked, sipping my drink. “Recording, we have a mini album coming up soon,” Sunggyu oppa replied. Myungsoo oppa took my drink and sipped from it, cringing at the taste.

“Ah… its not sweet,” he said, passing it back to me. “Eung… But it’s better than nothing. After my shoot tomorrow, I’m going to Donghae oppa’s restaurant to eat,” I sighed, just for one catalogue shoot…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 is up! Subscribe, upvote and comment!