Chapter 2

Life As A Little Sister

"Teacher, we need to pick up He Ra," I was doodling on my notebook when the door slid opened and a head popped in.

The whole class was reduced to squeals and swoons. I looked up and smiled. "Yunho oppa! I didn't know you were coming," I greeted as I packed up my bag, picked up Bum-ie oppa's coat and walked over. "Yah, greet your teacher," Yunho oppa strictly albeit playfully said. I bowed to my teacher and turned back to YunHo oppa as he took my hand.

"Thank you," he said to Ms Choi who was starstrucked by him.

"Oppa, you're causing a commotion," I whispered as a large group of girls taking pictures followed behind us. "Not like the rest of your oppas don't," he said cheekily, reaching the entrance of the school where DBSK's starcraft van was.

"Come on," he said, opening the door for me as the blast of aircon hit me. I climbed in and greeted Junsu oppa, YooChun oppa and Changmin oppa. "Eung, where's Jae oppa?" I asked, sitting next to Changmin oppa at the back.

"We're going to pick him up, he had a shoot," Junsu oppa said, his eyes on his game. "Mm…"I nodded. I have known DBSK oppa since I could remember, 4 years old? I remember going to their practice room and watching them dance.

The new DBSK song blasted from the speakers as I caught up with them because we haven't seen each other for a week which was pretty long. We arrived at Jaejoong oppa's shooting site and I got down to go call him. I walked through the SBS building after greeting the security guard happily.

I headed to the 4th level where Jaejoong oppa's drama shoot was. "And cut, good take! Pack up," I heard the director call out. "Director-nim, hello!" I greeted the director then the staffs who were milling around packing things up. "Ah, He Ra-sshi! You should cameo on the show, the viewer ratings will go up!" the director smiled and said.

"No no the viewer ratings are really high because of you directing," I complimented. "Ah, director-nim, have you seen my oppa?" I asked, looking around. "Changing rooms maybe, go find him, I need to pack up too, I'll see you soon yea?" He said, pointing me in the direction of the dressing rooms.

Lee SeungGi, Song EunJi, Park SongYi, ah, Kim JaeJoong. I knocked twice and opened the door after I heard oppa say come in. "Oppa!" I greeted, waving at him and greeting the staff that was helping him.

"Yeah, I'm almost done, are the rest downstairs?" he said, pulling off the tie and the jacket of his character, a secret agent.

"Why don't you go greet SeungGi, Eunji and SongYi?" he suggested, pulling off his button up and slipping on his own loose casual singlet that had a skull in front. "Okay!" I called, leaving the room as he went behind the curtain to change.

I walked to SeungGi oppa's room and knocked. I heard a come in so I pushed the door and slipped in. "Oppa!" I greeted. "Oh, He Ra, you're picking up your brother?" he asked as he turned his chair around. I nodded and smiled cheekily. "Oppa… How's your dating life?" He cleared his throat and clicked his tongue at me. "A 16 year old shouldn't be talking about this…" he lamely said. I giggled at his awkwardness.

"Yoona unnie is really really pretty isn't she?" I excitedly said, holding his forearm. "Yes, yes," he replied, blushing a bit. "Ah oppa… you and her are such a cute couple! Ay, I need to find Nichkhun oppa and talk to him about Tiffany unnie kekeke," I said in joy.

Khunnie oppa and Tiff oppa finally went public with their relationship! "Is there anyone you aren't close to?" SeungGi oppa asked astonished. "Mmm… most of the hoobaes that aren’t in our company, I don't know them well but the sunbaes are close," I replied. "Eung, go say hi to SongYi and EunJi," he shooed me out and waved as I headed to the next room. "SongYi unnie!" I walked in to the partially opened door to find EunJi unnie there too.

"Oh, EunJi unnie!" I greeted. "Oh, He Ra, you came?" SongYi unnie said, gesturing for me to sit. "Yeah, we have to go to Justin Bieber's after party concert later so we are going shopping," I explained, sitting down. "Oh yeah, didn't you start school today? JaeJoong was saying how you grow so fast and is starting high school," EunJi unnie said, taking a sip from her bottle.

"Mmhmm, it's the same as middle school I think, I haven't really had time to mix around," I said just as JaeJoong oppa came through the door. "EunJi sshi, SongYi noona, I'll be going," he said, reaching out his hand for me. I took it and bid goodbye to the unnies, passing by SeungGi oppa's room on the way out and saying goodbye too.

"Sorry, shoot ended a bit late," JaeJoong oppa said as soon as he got onto the van after helping me up. "Nah, s'okay, but we are late to meet the rest," YooChun oppa said, plucking out one of his headphones. The van started moving towards the malls.

"How was school?" Jae oppa asked. "Meh… Jjong oppa was right, it's so boring," I answered, twiddling my newly manicured nails.

We arrived at the mall after some talking and met up with the oppas who were going, Bum-ie oppa and Jjong oppa. They were already finished shopping and in their new clothes.

"Hey unicorn," Jjong oppa called, giving his chic smile that everyone loved. "Hey oppa," I walked over to peck him on his cheek. "He Ra, look what oppa got," Bum-ie oppa held up a paper bag. "Oh my god oppa, you really got it?" I cried in happiness, getting the bag and hugging it. "Oppa, which one did you pick? Thank you!" I grinned. He nodded towards me to open it so I did. I loved them.

They were black on the outside and maroon on the in and underside and was at least 4 inch with peep toes. "I love them, thank you," I said, hugging him around the waist. "Glad you like them," He said, putting his arm around my shoulders and kissing the top of my head.

"We have finished shopping so, you guys head to the male's? We will take He Ra," Jonghyun oppa said, taking my paper bag which held my shoes and took my hand that the bag occupied just now.

At the agreements of DBSK oppas, Jjong oppa, Bum-ie oppa and I left for the women's section. We shopped for a while, me finding the perfect dress that was a deep purple, almost black and off-shouldered. I wore the Jimmy Choos with it and got a chunky metal cuff like bracelet. My hair was in a messy bun with a tiara tucked in it, with one satisfied look into the full-length mirror, I walked out of the changing room.

"Oh, it looks nice!" Jjong oppa who looked up from his phone commented. "Let's go, they are probably done already and we are late," Bum-ie oppa ushered, shooing me out the door and towards to entrance where all the cars were waiting.

Oppa's Lambourginis were parked already, Junsu oppa's sea blue one, Jae oppa's black and gold tinted one, Bum-ie oppa's red one, Jjong oppa's white one, YunHo oppa's orange one, YooChun oppa's yellow one and Changmin oppa didn't drive so he got in with YunHo oppa.

I slid into Jae oppa's car and off the 6 cars went to an upscale bar and club in the heart of Gangnam. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the 2nd chapter! I hope you liked it. Subscribe, upvote and comment! It hasn't been edited so I apologise for all the mistakes. 

For future reference: When I wrote the story, Hera's original name was SooJung so if I accidentally forgot to change her name, just know it's still Hera. This story went through many character changes for me to get the final cast confirmed so if I made any mistakes, please point them out to me!