Chapter 7

Life As A Little Sister

We got off on the floor where the recording rooms were and headed to Infinite’s recording room. Each group had their own recording room in the company building which was huge like an office just with practice rooms, recording studios, photoshoot studios, lounges, cafeterias and more.

“Oppa, SuJu oppas are here, I’ll go say hi to them, bye oppas!” I waved as I pushed opened the first door labeled Super Junior. Their room was particularly big to fit 15 people and said 15 people were in the recording room behind the glass.

I waved to them and greeted the producer oppa who was in front of all the sound system. They grinned back as their music started playing, Siwon oppa as usual starting the song. I’ll go see if any other artists were recording. I walked out of the room and quietly closed the door, waving to SuJu oppas again. Walking down the stretch of recording, I looked into each one, finding SNSD unnies, f(x) unnies, Big Bang oppas, SHINHWA oppas, FTIsland oppas, CNBLUE oppas and a few more not in but DBSK oppa’s were chilling in their room, including Jae oppa.

I cracked opened the door and greeted them, before moving onto the next occupied room, 4minute unnies. “Unnies, hello,” I greeted them just as they were about to move into the sound booth. “Oh, HeRa hello! Want to here our new song?” Hyuna unnie asked. “Sorry unnie, I need to see a few more people down the hall, I’ll listen to it well next time! Bye,” I waved, closing the door and continuing down to SS501 oppa’s room.

“Oppas!” I called, just standing at the entrance of the door. “Hey! How are you? I haven’t seen you around much,” HyunJoong oppa said, smiling. I shrugged and waved to them, closing the door. I headed down to Infinite’s recording studio and told Myungsoo oppas I was leaving.

I went to the gym level which took up a whole floor to accommodate so many artistes and looked for JongIn oppa who just came out from the showers. “Going?” He asked, throwing the towel around his neck and picking up his gym bag.

I nodded, taking my lunch with me and holding his hand as we headed out of the company. The screaming of fans hit us as we left the building and rushed for the car. I slid in and picked out my lunch, eating my favourite salmon first then the dreaded lettuce, giving some croutons to JongIn oppa who was on his phone. I finished the salad just as we arrived home, the door sliding open for me.

I stepped on the rocky gravel of the porch and walked into the house, pulling off my sunglasses and heading to my room to change before going to the den to hang out before all the oppas arrived home.

JongIn oppa had a music show recording at 9, Myungsoo oppa had a album recording until 6, JaeJoong oppa was free until 12AM where he had Sukira radio recording, Jonghyun oppa was free for the rest of the day, Bum-ie oppa should be home, WooBin oppa and Jinhyuk oppa were at work. Hmm… Bum-ie oppa should be home somewhere… I headed to the pottery room in the basement and found him in front of his spinning wheel making a pot. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last chapter for today! I hope you enjoyed it! I'll update hopefully by tomorrow. Subscribe, upvote and comment!