Characters

Life As A Little Sister

Kim Jinhyuk

Age: 28

The eldest of the Kim family. He took on Jeguk Group from his father at the age of 23 when his father passed away. His mother passed away while she was giving birth to HeRa, his youngest sister who he dotes on the most. He is like the father of the family, keeping them in line, dealing out punishments and everything else. He is very cold to outsiders, but to his family, he is very warm. The family means the world to him. He oversees all activities handled by his brothers and other departments of Jeguk group as the President and CEO.

 

Kim WooBin

Age: 27

The second son of the Kim family. He is known as the bad boy that bullies those weaker than him. Although he has an exterior of a heartless guy, he cares about his family a lot and dotes on his youngest sister. He owns the hotel department of Jeguk called Zeus Hotel. He makes crude jokes and has an off handed personality. He, like his sister, sometimes models. He is highly intelligent with a high IQ.

 

Kim Jaejoong

Age: 24

The 3rd eldest. He is a third of the Kim triplets. With amazing talent in singing, looks and brilliant skills in acting, he debuted as part of DBSK. At first glance, he looks cold but in actual fact he is very warm to those people he is close to. He debuted at the age of 16 with 4 other members, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin. He owns the talent agency department of Jeguk group, one of the biggest agencies in Korea housing big names like SNSD, Super Junior, his own group, f(x), his brother's group Infinite and much more.

 

Kim SangBum

Age: 24

The 4th eldest of the Kim family. He is the 2nd part of the Kim triplets. Even though he is known as a cold-blooded Casanova, he dotes on his younger sister so much that people mistake her for his first serious girlfriend. He is a talented potter, thus did not go down the same path of stardom as his 2 other triplets and chose to remain as a renowned potter instead. He has gained worldwide recognition and is acknowledged as the youngest potter to get his piece displayed in a museum and the youngest to win the UNESCO, which is the most prestigious pottery award ever, winning it at age 14. He owns the museum department of Jeguk group.

 

Kim Jonghyun

Age: 24

The fourth youngest of the Kim family and the last of the Kim triplets. Out of the whole family, he is the most jovial one. He smiles more than the rest of the family and is a popular model, also in a band called CNBLUE with Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jungshin and even venturing into acting. Like the rest of his family, he gives off a cold personality. He is very close to his family even though he is often out on schedule. He owns the modeling agency and nightclub department of Jeguk group.

 

Kim JongIn (Kai)

Age: 20

The second youngest son of the Kim family and twin of Myungsoo. He, like his older brothers and twin, took the route to stardom by becoming a highly sought after actor and member of highly popular EXO. He has the same aura as his twin, dark, chic and mysterious. You see him smile a lot more when he is with his younger sister. He owns restaurant departments of Jeguk Group, the prestigiously highly renowned around the world and biggest chains in Korea.

 

Kim Myungsoo

Age: 20

The youngest son of the Kim family. He took the same route as his older brothers and became part of INFINITE, a 7 member boy group with Sunggyu, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya. He is known throughout the KPOP world to be a cold chic urban guy who rarely smiled. His group is close to EXO. He dotes on his youngest sister a lot and you see him smile a lot more if she was with him. He owns the mall departments, also one of the biggest, of Jeguk group.

 

Kim He Ra

Age: 16

The youngest of the Kim family.  She is doted on by all her older brothers to such an extent that people always talk behind her back and bully her when her brothers are not around. She isn’t really outspoken to outsiders but is not seen as cold to the outside. People perceive her as someone who is constantly protected. She is known for her beauty and grace and many celebrities like her a lot. She does modeling and cameos and is famous throughout Korea for her beauty so sometimes guests on variety shows with her older brothers.

 

The ages are just to know their s. They may change later on. The schooling years etc may not be the same as Korea's so please understand if they aren't correct. 

Disclaimer: I don't earn anything from here and I do it just for fun! I wished the characters belonged to me but unfortunately, only Hera does :)